Ranked (Guild v Guild & Kickball)

JAYFB

Kickball gives an opportunity to help players who've not had the time nor experience in a ranked warzone to obtain the experience and knowledge on how to operate. I can pass this on to my guild members as we put our own team together. And those guild members who participate in kickball are acclimated to this environment and it makes it easier to function as a team.

It comes down to this Rynis, what would you rather face in a ranked warzone? A team that has experience of playing in ranked via kickball allowing them to be competitive from the get go, or a team that has no idea of how to operate, no experience and cannot offer your team no challenge.

Lol the answer to that question is obvious since we left the server in search of competition.

And you took what I said way wrong. Trust me I want to help people learn the ranked scene just as much as the next guy and I take time to help those who ask for it. My point was that everyone just bashes LD/Unc when LD basically helped create kickball awhile back before the server went into hiding again.

I've been helping put teams together the last couple weeks when I have the chance and it's been great fun.

@Soultyr Pretty sure we've played together! Getting a team together tonight so hopefully will see some people in the queue!

• Replies 562
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We we're 1-1 three weeks ago on our first time in rateds, last sunday (or the sunday before) we beat your guys twice. Once in a HuttBall and once in a Hypergate. Although in your teams defence I think on the huttball 1 of your guys dc'd But hey unlike you at least I have my facts straight.

So that makes 3 - 1 :)

But let me guess not your main team? np neither was ours.

and Chaotic beating us? LOL what? we've steamrolled them 4 times. They won 1 voidstar cos our sin tank hit windows key at the start. But we held them at the bridges for the whole 7 mins. 58 kills to 6. (so was kinda a moral victory still)

We've lost to revelation once, beat them a few times. they got a good team tho. US and revelation are the only 2 teams that give us trouble so far. But our win/loss ratio is still 3-1 vs both of your teams.... so far so good :)

Also I did say "One of". not the top. (altho the win/loss ratios would indicate... lol jk) So I don't know what your crying at other than for the sake of it. but HEY don't think anyone here is surprised at that. Think this is the 6th time? that ive cared to read about?

lol idk i wasnt there for the last hypergate. i only knew of us going 1-1-1 against you guys. we won a voidstar against you guys, lost a hypergate that week, then the only other time ive been able to go against you guys was on a huttball where we had 1 healer cuz our 2nd healer DC'd at the start. was a good game. not too shabby running 1 healer and the score ending 3-5 :D i dont remember crying? just saying theres not really enough teams on this server to say you're "one of the best" lol theres like 4 teams that consistently queue. i think its quite the compliment to just be able to say your guild actually queues up ;)

and in regards to an "A-team" we dont really have one. we have a few players who show up most times, but id say about half of our teams are just made up of pretty much whoever is online and can fill the roles or us trying out different comps. one night we actually ran a PT and it went fairly well. added a lot of utility to the team IMO

Our group comp is the same. whoever is on ect...

And my point to the other guy was kickballs don't breed good ranked players. full teams taking losses and learning form them does.

and yeah our w/l ratio is still 3-1 vs US.

Just like I class us as 4-1 vs pixels cos our guy guarding the off door hit his windows key.

**** happens.

and theres more than 4 who que up. ive played more than that.

and with the crying? I ment your post at the top of page 43... totally inaccurate, uneeded, out of context, off topic to what my post was trying to say, and basically just another cin whine.

Also id like to add... find it amusing for the last few weeks or months however, US have been very proud of their title as the #1 pvp guild on the server. Boasted frequently and openly about it so ive heard from a lot of the community...

When we first arrived, we asked who the top team was in pvp currently.... and I had a few of your people tell me US is...

So now its the epic backpedal of "well there's not really any top team because only 4 que lol".

How convenient.... :rolleyes:

Edited by Corsin

And my point to the other guy was kickballs don't breed good ranked players. full teams taking losses and learning form them does.

Just like I class us as 4-1 vs pixels cos our guy guarding the off door hit his windows key.

**** happens.

and with the crying? I ment your post at the top of page 43... totally inaccurate, uneeded, out of context, off topic to what my post was trying to say, and basically just another cin whine.

Also id like to add... find it amusing for the last few weeks or months however, US have been very proud of their title as the #1 pvp guild on the server. Boasted frequently and openly about it so ive heard from a lot of the community...

When we first arrived, we asked who the top team was in pvp currently.... and I had a few of your people tell me US is...

So now its the epic backpedal of "well there's not really any top team because only 4 que lol".

So i guess you guys never worked this **** out?

**** happens.

lol youre right. you guys are so leet. Unicorn Stampede is the worst pvp guild on this server. how could i not see it? can i get a /ginvite to force lift?

lol youre right. you guys are so leet. Unicorn Stampede is the worst pvp guild on this server. how could i not see it? can i get a /ginvite to force lift?

Cin, engaging him and the other is a colossal waste of time. They've returned to JC to dominate once again since the failed to do so, on the other server. They must find some way and someone to stroke their egos over. My suggestion, keep doing kickball, any time "they" are in a warzone, just play let them have their fun and farm medals. They are not interested in healthy competition; they only want to be the "big boys of the block and rule JC PvP."

Cin, engaging him and the other is a colossal waste of time. They've returned to JC to dominate once again since the failed to do so, on the other server. They must find some way and someone to stroke their egos over. My suggestion, keep doing kickball, any time "they" are in a warzone, just play let them have their fun and farm medals. They are not interested in healthy competition; they only want to be the "big boys of the block and rule JC PvP."

Returned? lol never been here before 3 weeks ago u *******. and not quite.... we havnt trolled or said anything other than "gg"... Until we started taking flack on here. where we retaliated.

suck it up

Spectre, please stop talking out of you ***! you seem clueless to be honest. I for one have tried to help quite a few people including yourself, you may want to lean to use taunts or a guard as a tank and I brought this to you in game trying to help you better understand your role!

People like you not being a dick here are the reason we are saying kickball is not teaching anything if a tank does not know how protect! when i have said join up with players that you fell are "better" or have more experienced then you. This way you get a better grasp of the team work aspect of RWZ, not that it matters anymore they will be gone soon.

and please stop talking out of your *** about the other server! you have no clue on why i left. POT5 was good to me for the most part that's where i met Rin but after a guild disband and friends un-subbing the grind of doing it all over again was not worth it to me. I chose to play here to join my cousin.

Cin- you and rin need to work this **** out it's actually annoying at this point! who cares what rank your guild is on server? anyone with any pride will always think they are #1 no stats to back it so just opinion. I have no problem with you or your guild had gg's with both! this is the **** that hurts the community...

This is my last post on this matter... GL to all see you in game

No offense to any of the force lifting guys, but yeah, this ^

Fun games tonight. I'm interested in a second night of GvG. Lets try to get a second night of GvG (Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri) - What days work for your team? My guilds best night would probably be Friday.

Fun games tonight. I'm interested in a second night of GvG. Lets try to get a second night of GvG (Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri) - What days work for your team? My guilds best night would probably be Friday.

I agree! Let me know what other night you guys would like to know and I'll round up some troops.

Also, Revalation has a great team and hope you guys get people on more often and play together!

Edited by Rynis

Lots of fun last night!!

Sorry about our cheesiest of cheese teams. It was all the pubs had on.

Maybe if Revelation were not traitors and came back to the Republic we could mix and match a better team :).

Cheers,

Hobi

Lots of fun last night!!

Sorry about our cheesiest of cheese teams. It was all the pubs had on.

Maybe if Revelation were not traitors and came back to the Republic we could mix and match a better team :).

Cheers,

Hobi

So you're saying the 3-tank, 3-heal, 2-DPS isn't standard!?!?!? :eek: lol

Fun games Hobi. And we still all have our pub toons! :D