The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Seeker Droid Secure Crates

Limp_Newdle

Hi,

I am curious if there is any plan in the making of updating these horrible "Secure Crates" that deplete dig sites, just to contain Basic Comms?

Now I know they can contain other items, but I can tell you that the 20 or so that I have dug out of the ground have all contained either 5 or 6 basic comms. Your telling me that Basic Comms constitute as "Rare Items" ?

So I guess my question is, are there any Seeker Droid Dig site updates planned for the near future? or maybe atleast something to fix these not so rare items being classified as.

Thanks

Step 1. Collect Basic Comms

Step 2. Purchase Isotope 5 with Basic Comms

Step 3. ???

Step 4. Profit!

Aside from whatever item I happen to be desperately seeking to make my life complete, Basic Comms are the best things I could hope to excavate.

Sure basic comms would be a good reward, if there were no other way to get them. However, you could spend your time much better doing the missions that get you those basic comms and make a profit much faster

Sure basic comms would be a good reward, if there were no other way to get them. However, you could spend your time much better doing the missions that get you those basic comms and make a profit much faster

No one is spending hours digging up sites for profit. Any bonus that comes is gravy. Crates with Basic Comms and rare crafting mats are the best gravy and no at all worth complaining about.

No one is spending hours digging up sites for profit. Any bonus that comes is gravy. Crates with Basic Comms and rare crafting mats are the best gravy and no at all worth complaining about.

Not everyone does what you do. I have made millions in profit from digging. Basic comms help me in no way other than buying iso 5s with them. but i rather spend my time doing dailies to earn my basics then digging and depleting a dig site for them. deplete a whole dig site over 5 basic comms is rediculous and worth complaining about

deplete a whole dig site over 5 basic comms is rediculous and worth complaining about

You don't deplete it for comms, you deplete it for crate. If crate will have usefull stuff, comms or crap, that is another roll.

Also, would you rather deplete it for lvl53 enhacement? Because after change to seeker armors only things that deplete digsites are enhancements, crates, and pleasure speeder parts. Rate on parts won't go up to keep it somewhat rare/hard to get, so only other thing you could get are those enhancements. And they are crap compared to comms.

Step 1. Collect Basic Comms

Step 2. Purchase Isotope 5 with Basic Comms

Step 3. ???

Step 4. Profit!

Aside from whatever item I happen to be desperately seeking to make my life complete, Basic Comms are the best things I could hope to excavate.

Getting 1 crate can take hours only to give you 4 s*** basic comms. Run one quick easy lvl 50hm will give you 15 basic comms in like 20 minutes.

4 basic comms as reward in a crate from a digging site is simply trolling from devs.