Time-limited, rotating rare dye sales.

black dye. simple color. Everyone loves it. Not everyone has 5 milion to afford one just for a single piece of armor.

Suggestion is for Bioware to put rare dyes (black black, white black etc) on time limited sales (with perhaps even a purchase limit) on their own on the cartel market. one or few colours, rotating every now and then. different dyes available @ different times.

Having nicest colors available as ultra-rare drops from expensive gambling boxes is frustrating!

Edited by Alec_Fortescue

black dye. simple color. Everyone loves it. Not everyone has 5 milion to afford one just for a single piece of armor.

Suggestion is for Bioware to put rare dyes (black black, white black etc) on time limited sales (with perhaps even a purchase limit) on their own on the cartel market. one or few colours, rotating every now and then. different dyes available @ different times.

Having nicest colors available as ultra-rare drops from expensive gambling boxes is frustrating!

Lets have some rotating rare armor sets too! Not everyone has 8million to spend on just one mask!

I got Revan's mask in my collection. If they made collection feature to apply to dyes there would be no problem. So your comparison of an uber expensive dye with an uber expensive item, which after getting can be copied all over your legacy for few euro, is not rly valid!

Putting them on the collections tab would be the BEST way to go. To be honest I don't understand why that system was put in place with such limitations to it. Everything from the cartel market should be available in the collections, that's the whole point of it.