The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

24 packs contain no super rares and a lot of duplicates of equipment

I've spent well over 140 $ within the past few weeks on packs. I have purchased 40 or more and have no super rares and only 9 Cartel market Certificates. Ive gotten the same stuff over and over. Does anyone else have this problem? Edited by LuVtoKillya

I've spent well over 140 $ within the past few weeks on packs. I have purchased 40 or more and have no super rares and only 9 Cartel market Certificates. Ive gotten the same stuff over and over. Does anyone else have this problem?

You are gambling, you lost. You always lose, eventually. Also, some of what we consider "****" is "super-rare", you just have to deal with it that a jawagram is a super rare, or whatever else they have. Apparently some are "uber-rare", at least that's what collections says.

Edited by Greenify

I've spent well over 140 $ within the past few weeks on packs. I have purchased 40 or more and have no super rares and only 9 Cartel market Certificates. Ive gotten the same stuff over and over. Does anyone else have this problem?

just out of curiosity, which super rare were you looking for?

Because for me it has been the best pack in terms of drops. I didn't spend one single $ (bought everything off the GTN) and I found 2 Pocket Sarlaccs in a row which sold for more than 4mil combined.

Yup. BW's RNG is a joke.

just out of curiosity, which super rare were you looking for?

Because for me it has been the best pack in terms of drops. I didn't spend one single $ (bought everything off the GTN) and I found 2 Pocket Sarlaccs in a row which sold for more than 4mil combined.

^^This is essentially why you lost, sometimes you'll have good luck e.g above, sometimes bad e.g you.

You are gambling, you lost. You always lose, eventually. Also, some of what we consider "****" is "super-rare", you just have to deal with it that a jawagram is a super rare, or whatever else they have. Apparently some are "uber-rare", at least that's what collections says.

It's not gambling (although I have used the term "gambling pack" myself, on occasion.) When you gamble, you sometimes win, sometimes lose. When you buy a Cartel Pack, you always get something out of it.

Edited by branmakmuffin