The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Force Camouflage Bug (Marauder)

Avorniel

Have just recently got Force Camouflage temporary invisible skill on my Marauder and every time I use it my companion stays invisible,this happens to all companions I have Vette,Quinn,Jaesa,Hk-51 and 2v-r8.I have tried my Operative and Shadow as these both have invisible skills as well and it does not happen with them ,this is of course activating it and then switching it off as they both have permanent invis.

have done a in game ticket 9696674

and below is screen shots after the skill has timed out

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk126/Jesonia/Vetteinvisafterskilltimedout_zps31592219.jpg

My marauder also stays invisible except for the light saber's when the Force Camouflage effect wears off.

Normally, I just wait for the cool down to end and then hit Force Camouflage again to become visible... Re-logging also works for me.

Occastionaly, it does the same thing to my companion, leaving them invisible except for their weapon.

I am spec'd in the Annihilation Skill Tree.. Also submitted a bug report in game.

Have fun out there.

• Dev Post

Hi there folks!

This bug is a strange one indeed, and it happens when you use an ability that's off the GCD (like Saber Ward) quickly after using Force Camouflage. Luckily, we have it fixed for Game Update 2.2.3, which is due to deploy next week.

Thanks for your reports and for remembering to file your /bug when posting!

Statement: I find it funny how this has only been mentioned now, and is only now getting fixed. This has existed for a very long time. Long since the server merges (maybe before).

Statement: I'm glad it's getting taken care of. Now to fix the problem where Risha is in two places at once on the Smuggler's ship.

Statement: I find it funny how this has only been mentioned now, and is only now getting fixed. This has existed for a very long time. Long since the server merges (maybe before).

Statement: I'm glad it's getting taken care of. Now to fix the problem where Risha is in two places at once on the Smuggler's ship.

It's been around since before 1.2

It's been around since before 1.2

Affirmation: Well there you have it. These are getting fixed. Even if it takes a crazy long time. It shows that with patience, things still get accomplished.

Statement: Trust me. I know about patience. Part of what makes an assassin droid so effective, is patience.

Hi there folks!

This bug is a strange one indeed, and it happens when you use an ability that's off the GCD (like Saber Ward) quickly after using Force Camouflage. Luckily, we have it fixed for Game Update 2.2.3, which is due to deploy next week.

Thanks for your reports and for remembering to file your /bug when posting!

hmm donno about another ability effecting it as the screen shot I took was in the ships hanger,so no combat or any skills used,so for me anyway it happens when other skills are used or not used.I of course noticed it when I was in combat.

thanks for giving use feedback on this anyways Amber

:)

Edited by Avorniel

Maybe not many have actually reported it as a bug and just replied to threads about the issue and that they have it,so I guess the more /bug reports are done then maybe it gets flagged so it gets noticed? which makes sense I guess.

:)