Agent story questions

ElevenBfour

Hey all, I've had my Operative for about 6 months now. guess what level he is? 34 on Taris. I kept hearing how great the story is, but the reason he is 6 months old and only lvl34, is because I think the story is so boring. I had more fun on my Shadow up to lvl34 than my OP. At first I thought it was the play style, but I rolled a Scoundrel and I'm having blast with the story and playstyle. So that rules that out.

Someone help me out. Like I said, it's pretty much agreed that the Agent story is the best, do I need to keep pushing on? What is the deal?

The deal is that you are an individual and it's just not your style? Play what you like, not what other people tell you that you should like. Opinions are not facts.

Although I can say two things, the story gets better from the ending of chapter 1 forward, and from experience, any time you take a really long time to go through any class story, you forget things and it just isn't as fun. Operative was my first character and I got to 50 in 3 weeks. I rolled two more agents, then played Bounty Hunter, Consular, Inquisitor, and Smuggler. I think I'd roll an agent again....

Edited by chuixupu

• 2 weeks later...
If you don't like it, you don't like it. It's ok either way. Personally I LOVE the story, it's my favorite by far, and I've played all Imp side storylines and watched Pub ones. Ch.1 is pretty simple, go to this planet, kill these people ( or don't), now go to this planet and let's do the same thing again... a good setup. Ch. 2 is crazy, and I had a blast playing it. The choices I had to make really did make me wonder enough that I went from a loyal imperial to something totally different. But anyways, if you didn't enjoy the ending of ch.1 at all, didn't think it clevel or surprising, chances are you may not like the way the rest of the story goes. Which is ok too. All I know is that I have 3 agents, and every time I am done with the storyline, I want to re-roll another.