I was in a WZ with just one healer and it was awesome!

UltimateKrucible

I played a lvl 55 Voidstar match last night with just one healer in it and it was absolutely awesome.

The healer – a sorc, not an op - was on the other side and wasn’t particularly leet or anything, so I was able to do my job as a Shadow and harass him out of healing his comrades.

The rest of the time it was just combat where the only thing that mattered was skill. You could actually fight someone and beat them ..... because there were no healers.

One V one fights erupted all over the place, and people actually won them ... because there were no healers.

When we blew the first door two snipers on the opposite team slipped through and got down the tunnel first – they set up two banks of barriers and started trying to take us down as we flooded through. Sounds frustrating, right?

It was amazing! Like the opening of A New Hope, we charged down the corridor; They opened fire and some of us fell (including me) But the team overcame them.... because there were no healers.

I saw some pretty good play – at one point an imp shadow tank pulled me to the edge of the gangway (my fault for fighting so close, I knew I was pushing it at the time) and force swept me off the side. Not an easy trick to pull off.

We got to the second door and the round ended there. Not because it was a stalemate with no-one dying – but because it was two skilled teams that played with tactics and verve to stop the other ... and there were no healers.

At the second round we held them at the first door, but it was the closest run thing you ever saw. Whether it was because we got lucky barrier pops, or because people knew not to sell their lives cheaply, I don’t know ... but at the end chat erupted in cheers of GG and yee-ha! It was awesome!

Now, I am not arguing for healers to be removed from WZ, so no QQ from the nurses out there. But it sure would be fun if they could be toned down a bit. I’d love to play matches like that more often.