Weekend

mclammitys

I find it interesting that u're starting a thread "weekend" on tuesday

You are still new on the server, aren't you? :D This is how we do things here on TOFN. We got diva mud wrestling where Exilove/Evolixe is always present shouting he is the best and ends up butthurt at the end. Usually everyone with a shadow beats evolixe but evo says the mud was to rough on his skin. We got the non-factor appreciation thread where some mara with delusions of grandeur needs a GPS to get into a lady's pants, we got the drunk factor by yours trully Fluffy, and then of course the trollmeisters lead by Hide and his loyal club members.

We got the non-factor appreciation thread where some mara with delusions of grandeur needs a GPS to get into a lady's pants

Why do I sense that the reason you're slightly negative about the non-factor appreciation thread is because you weren't mentioned? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Oh, and a GPS would be a good idea for that "some mara" to get into Nausica's pants because, after all, he wouldn't know how to get to her in the first place? Italy =\= Hungary. Again, correct me if I'm wrong. Derp!

Dun be dissin' da G-Spot, yo! El Presidente of Gerikkism may show up in this thread and further defile you and your very informative post.