1v1 Tournament

ManiacDavis

I have mailed my opponent Feken, offered him duel terms for approval and added him to friends so i can track him down, just mentioning it because i forgot to screenshot the mail :o good luck everyone. this is exciting. thanks for putting it together.

I'll get back to you Sunday night at the latest. helping my lady move this weekend for grad school.

til then !

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brackets are up, we capped at 64 players!

First Round ends at 11:59 PM, Aug 12, 2013

Second Round ends at 11:59 PM, Aug 19, 2013

Third Round ends at 11:59 PM, Aug 26, 2013

Fourth Round (Semi-finals) ends at 11:59 PM, Sept 2, 2013

Fifth Round (Final 4) ends at 11:59 PM, Sept 9, 2013

Sixth Round (Championship) ends at 11:59 PM, Sept 16, 2013

http://challonge.com/bastion1v1

Can you update the main thread with this?

umm... I mentioned it before in a post... (page or two before).. plastic cup (from rock bottom) xfered to pot5, is this not correct? (he's listed as my opponent)

He told me in stream he might xfer back for it. If he doesn't show then it is a dq in your favor.

He told me in stream he might xfer back for it. If he doesn't show then it is a dq in your favor.

wow that's dedication to the tournament. To pay to transfer back here then pay to transfer back. I sure hope he wins if he does it

:)

The Bastion

Rellik - Jenna'syyde - Crackroxx

Initially me and Zevren were in contact to try and coordinate a time to duel but recently I haven't seen a response from my last inquery nor have I seen him on at the times he suggested he would be on. Zevren if u see this let me know via this thread and lets pick a day.

-Broxx

I logged on my Pub toon 4-5 times to contact my next duel, Feken. I get no response, and then I just check today and he got the by and I didn't? I would appreciate if I could actually have my duel. ty.

-R'Leë'Ermey

The deadline was Monday and your opponent communicated that he failed to reach you.

I logged on my Pub toon 4-5 times to contact my next duel, Feken. I get no response, and then I just check today and he got the by and I didn't? I would appreciate if I could actually have my duel. ty.

-R'Leë'Ermey

To all remaining participants, post on the forums and/or message me in game when you attempt to schedule a time to duel, and do it before the deadline so you are not dq'd.

Edited by ManiacDavis

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.