corrupt a wish!

DeadpoolCorp

Granted, but all of the ammo that you have is blanks and unable to destoy zombies.

I wish 2.4 would be made live already.

Timeout... What's funny is that Bioware must have been playing this game too. They made the 2.4 patch available too soon to the launcher, and it corrupted some peoples' installations. They either had to wait until after maintenance, redownload the full game, or some other workaround involving taking the files off another PC and copying them over.

So... Bioware says "Wish granted, but you can't play it until the servers are updated tomorrow."

I wish you could place as the Sith Emperor as a class with its own story/companions etc. [/Quote]

Granted, but your class story ends with your perma-death. Your companions are all player characters, and in the end, one will replace you as Emperor. When you start your next character, your only choice is Jedi Knight.

I wish for 100 million credits to be deposited into my guild bank.

Edited by OmenQ

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Granted, but your class story ends with your perma-death. Your companions are all player characters, and in the end, one will replace you as Emperor. When you start your next character, your only choice is Jedi Knight.

I wish for 100 million credits to be deposited into my guild bank.

Granted, but your Imp guild only gets Pub creds, which cannot be converted, and vice versa.

I wish I wasn't asthmatic.

Edited by Xakthul

Granted, but your Imp guild only gets Pub creds, which cannot be converted, and vice versa.

I wish I wasn't asthmatic.

granted, you have hetrophillia

I wish I had a google earth for coruscant with 3D imagry and the ability to go into the lower levels of coruscant

granted, you have hetrophillia

I wish I had a google earth for coruscant with 3D imagry and the ability to go into the lower levels of coruscant

Granted, but since the whole planet is covered with the city and its kilometers high skyscrapers all over the load times are in weeks every time you open one zone or try to move the view a bit.

I wish the AI that will take over the worlds networked computer systems in near future will have a sense of humor.

Edited by turjake

Granted, but since the whole planet is covered with the city and its kilometers high skyscrapers all over the load times are in weeks every time you open one zone or try to move the view a bit.

I wish the AI that will take over the worlds networked computer systems in near future will have a sense of humor.

Granted, but said humor is limited exclusively to "arrow in the knee" jokes

I wish that the next SWTOR update contains a telekinesis ability for Force Sensitive characters to toss other players around. MUAHAHAHA!

Granted, but said humor is limited exclusively to "arrow in the knee" jokes

I wish that the next SWTOR update contains a telekinesis ability for Force Sensitive characters to toss other players around. MUAHAHAHA!

wish granted, ty for making that wish because all the snipers are complaining about getting thrown out of their cover so now each sniper gets 1 shot kills when against jedi

I wish that I was omnipresent (everywhere at once)

wish granted, ty for making that wish because all the snipers are complaining about getting thrown out of their cover so now each sniper gets 1 shot kills when against jedi

I wish that I was omnipresent (everywhere at once)

Granted, but only a portion of your consciousness is in each location you exist in, leaving you an effectively comatose omnipresent person.

I wish I hadn't wiped out on the second boss in Dread Fortress the other night.

Granted, but only a portion of your consciousness is in each location you exist in, leaving you an effectively comatose omnipresent person.

I wish I hadn't wiped out on the second boss in Dread Fortress the other night.

granted, you wiped on the 1st boss

I wish that I didn't get any school projects over fall break

granted, you wiped on the 1st boss

I wish that I didn't get any school projects over fall break

Granted, instead you will spend your fall break cleaning and painting your grandparents house since you have extra time when you have no school projects.

I wish someone already invented the flying car we have been promised for last 50 years or so.

Granted, instead you will spend your fall break cleaning and painting your grandparents house since you have extra time when you have no school projects.

I wish someone already invented the flying car we have been promised for last 50 years or so.

Granted, only that everyone now has to live underground because the threat of them flying into buildings is too real

I wish I could live forever

Edited by Ludwig_VanCover

Granted, only that everyone now has to live underground because the threat of them flying into buildings is too real

granted but you are stationary and cannot move

i wish that malgus didn't get killed in the false emperor flashpoint

granted but you are stationary and cannot move

i wish that malgus didn't get killed in the false emperor flashpoint

lol. He isn't really killed, just frustratingly thrown down a air shaft like Luke is in Ep. 5

Corruption: Granted, but he is hit by an airspeeder and killed.

I wish Space Missions weren't on rails, lol.

granted, totally aggree no corruption here:cool:

I wish that my JC could wear SIN gear

lol. He isn't really killed, just frustratingly thrown down a air shaft like Luke is in Ep. 5

Corruption: Granted, but he is hit by an airspeeder and killed.

I wish Space Missions weren't on rails, lol.

(hoping we're talking about the same "SIN", here goes.)

Granted, but now your Assassin has no gear to wear. Have fun showing up to a Dark Council meeting and being laughed at for coming in your underwear!

I wish I had more chocolate in the house.

Edited by bionamaster

(hoping we're talking about the same "SIN", here goes.)

Granted, but now your Assassin has no gear to wear. Have fun showing up to a Dark Council meeting and being laughed at for coming in your underwear!

I wish I had more chocolate in the house.

granted, but there's now rats and ants in your house.

granted, but we wish for the nukes to be dropped on Coruscant.

I wish Garza was a killable NPC.

Granted, unfortunately you will need a sith-general class character to arrange that, and that class only becomes available after 6 years of /played time as sith soldier class. Which will be implemented in the next expansion.

I wish we had something like 5 suns so the nights would not be dark.

Granted, unfortunately you will need a sith-general class character to arrange that, and that class only becomes available after 6 years of /played time as sith soldier class. Which will be implemented in the next expansion.

I wish we had something like 5 suns so the nights would not be dark.

Granted. You have now melted.

I wish Zaphod Beeblebrox was actually president: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9WbBmvBiSQ

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.