PvP Community

Damsyl

get over yourselfs and stop talking down to people like the op that has nothing to do with you.

I think you should go back and read the comments. Nobody responded to what the OP said. We simply put up a few gifs as jokes to our homies in US. They love a good joke as much as anybody. Take a deep breath my fellow nerd.

Btw, it appears you like joking with Kenny as much as we do.

My names Kenny.

http://imgur.com/Rd1xuWY

Source.

Edited by TalonKorr

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont get why you guys come in this thread and start talking ****...to the op like you guys are ******es you are just a bunch of nerds like the rest of us...get over yourselfs and stop talking down to people like the op that has nothing to do with you.

Why cant we come in this thread? We all still have characters on this sever, meaning we have every right to comment on threads made in the server forum.

Why cant we come in this thread? We all still have characters on this sever, meaning we have every right to comment on threads made in the server forum.

No you are talking crap , the op was being nice and you guys are trolling her. You understand we are glad you overbearing botards are gone right? ...I noticed also you guys dont talk this kinda bs on pot5 server forums...all those threads got deleted magically.

Yes! Let the rage flow! Keep me amused For just 5 more minutes please then I can get off of work!

Yea for supposedly mature chill people,,they sure do seem to be going above and beyond at defending their shallow behavior in this thread.

I thank the op, for trying to fill a void..with most the pvpers xfering off. and I welcome any and all advice that would help me better myself as a pvper' my epeen or video game ego can take it. maybe someday I can be as good as ld50 god I hope so,cause seriously as we all know hot girls just love a guy with a huge epeen.

Meh **** it I'm leaving early. Thanks for keeping me amused. On a real note though sorry to the LD guys if it seemed like I over reacted I didn't know you guys were just joking around with us love you guys (as long as we're not going against each other in which case I spend half the match cursing you guys :p) you guys keep doing you I'll keep doing me (which equates to being a mega scrub I get carried in WZs all the time and I haven't ever ended a match with more than 500 objective points)

I'll catch you later Caprica (aka devils alt :cool: )

Yea for supposedly mature chill people,,they sure do seem to be going above and beyond at defending their shallow behavior in this thread.

I thank the op, for trying to fill a void..with most the pvpers xfering off. and I welcome any and all advice that would help me better myself as a pvper' my epeen or video game ego can take it. maybe someday I can be as good as ld50 god I hope so,cause seriously as we all know hot girls just love a guy with a huge epeen.

How dense can one person be? At what point, please quote it, did anyone from LD ever make fun of the OP? Please, show me. Please.

How's getting you're *** kicked on pot5 going? or as dargos might say WE are ld50 roflmao rage nerd style

They're actually doing quite well, and cool peeps to boot, how are you doing over here though?

Oh wait, you're doing a story mode run my bad, lol.

Edited by Pistols

Once again, please pay attention. We're not talking crap to anyone, especially the OP. We posted some gif responses to Kenny, as a joke. Which as I mentioned in my other post, you did as well.

Source.

Aight I'll drop it...just seemed like it was happening, Text humor escapes me at times...btw I think huttball is your strongest game..anybody with a operative and a pred from a sentinal can be strong in civil war...but huttball that's ya'lls game.

They're actually doing quite well, and cool peeps to boot, how are you doing over here though?

Oh wait, you're doing a story mode run my bad, lol.

Lol you got a toon on jc? I never claimed I was skilled..but I am game to go 1v1 with ya well unless your durwin then hell no..that dude kites waaay way to well.

Nah, Pistols doesn't have a toon on JC, hes definately got a post on the forums though. Fanboi'ing much?

I saw LD getting their fecal matter compacted within their meat bodies the first night they did rateds as they were going to get stomped day in day out, from their (self stated) numbers though I guess they are doing just fine. POT5 has solid players, but Ive heard LD's training program sets them up to be somewhat robotic. Anyway, quit harping on each others flaccid bananas and stick to the subject, the pvp community on JC.

It needs help, hopefully we can get it built back to what it can be.

I saw LD getting their fecal matter compacted within their meat bodies the first night they did rateds as they were going to get stomped day in day out, from their (self stated) numbers though I guess they are doing just fine.

First night was 4 and 2. And there is no issue with my self stated numbers.

Anyway, quit harping on each others flaccid bananas and stick to the subject, the pvp community on JC.

It needs help, hopefully we can get it built back to what it can be.

Lol you got a toon on jc? I never claimed I was skilled..but I am game to go 1v1 with ya well unless your durwin then hell no..that dude kites waaay way to well.

I'm the worst player in TOR history, my toon is located on Ebon Hawk!!

Transfer and fight me or scared.

Nah, Pistols doesn't have a toon on JC, hes definately got a post on the forums though. Fanboi'ing much?

I do have a level 47 Sniper...altho haven't logged into it in like 4 months or so lol.

Edited by Pistols

And fox mob who are you in game? I don't recognize any of the names you have listed. What guild do you play for? And what have unicorns ever done to you? Lol you act like every single unicorn is the worst possible thing imagine able. You post all this **** on the forums yet I have no clue who you are or what I've ever done to you lol

you were rolling with shatter last night. he ran/organized superQs regularly. all my pubs are still in <bloodline> (shell guild; they all transferred). if you see a BL tag in 55s, it's prolly me. as for what "you" did to me, did I say you did? you do, however, front a guild tag that has earned my disdain. you have plenty of pvpers (many with mains on po5 now) who take pleasure in trolling ppl, pissing them off and calling it "fun." I'm sorry if that's not you, but that is the baggage that comes with the g-tag you're fronting.

as for you personally, I'm glad that you're getting kickball going again. I thought it was the single best thing about pvp. it facilitates relatively balanced teams that lead to consistently competitive matches. "competitive" meaning both teams have a realistic chance at winning. on the other hand, you mocked nitro when he complained that your guild was farming pugs in a huttball game by holding onto the ball in a 5-0 match instead of scoring, which they could have done at will. take that for what you will.

Edited by foxmob

And what pvp community would that be?

a Far better one without you guys, I believe. alot more fun to just be able to play without a bunch of over achieving try hards already fully geared ..queing up for lulz in regs.