PvP Community

Damsyl

Hey guys, so I've noticed that coming back to this game...The PvP community is just awful. SO I had an idea, maybe if people grouped up together and made premades, it would teach players that need a little more help to get better, and it would give life back to the community. Back on Shii-Cho we had a Battlemaster chat (back when Battlemaster actually mattered), and it was there to give the better players an opportunity to create premades to help players that A.) never get a premade because your name isn't "known" and B.) It would bring life to the community and people could actually get to know each other, group together, and learn how to have teamwork. Which is lacking on the Imperial side of PvP.

We had an awesome PvP community back on Shii-Cho and I wanted to try to give it a little life here too. So I'm creating a Battlemaster chat on JC and I hope everyone uses it and maybe we can give life back to the game, make new friends, and have a better community!

All you have to do is /cjoin Battlemaster

Battlestation Sexywagon is also willing to help train players, help them with specs, and form premades as well. Just message Damsyl or any other Sexy member if you're interested.

:D

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

US is here too, we've made it clear that we want to rebuild the PVP community and make it enjoyable, as it was when we were first born here on Fatman > CO > JC. We're not opposed to training ppl and getting them used to strats and tactics that help win games, we crave competition. Monterrey, Cinerous have been doing a great job getting kickballs together to get ppl in shape for real, objective based pvp that wins games. Some people out there are really good at PVP, in their mind; AKA they think they're responsibility is to carry every objective the game has, then complain when 7 people don't pick up that last 80% of them. We can help you (so can BS SW) get you to play that class to your peak.

I crave competition again. BRB mob approaching while i planet quest. Hey, our Mumble is always open if you want to come in and talk PVP, shoot the ****, or come in and kickball; click the link on our website to get in.

Hey guys, so I've noticed that coming back to this game...The PvP community is just awful. SO I had an idea, maybe if people grouped up together and made premades, it would teach players that need a little more help to get better, and it would give life back to the community. Back on Shii-Cho we had a Battlemaster chat (back when Battlemaster actually mattered), and it was there to give the better players an opportunity to create premades to help players that A.) never get a premade because your name isn't "known" and B.) It would bring life to the community and people could actually get to know each other, group together, and learn how to have teamwork. Which is lacking on the Imperial side of PvP.

We had an awesome PvP community back on Shii-Cho and I wanted to try to give it a little life here too. So I'm creating a Battlemaster chat on JC and I hope everyone uses it and maybe we can give life back to the game, make new friends, and have a better community!

All you have to do is /cjoin Battlemaster

Battlestation Sexywagon is also willing to help train players, help them with specs, and form premades as well. Just message Damsyl or any other Sexy member if you're interested.

:D

actually i'd recommend just joining "pubpvp" and "imppvp"

These channels have been around for some time, its just that since most serious pvper's x-fer'd for pot5 they're really not used anymore.

yeah. good idea, but pvp channels already exist. this would fragment the existing population more. perhaps we could just advertise the existing channels in genchat? Edited by foxmob

Lol of course. As soon as ppl try to help other ppl and rebuild a bit of a pvp community here comes LD. On the JC forums. After going to pot5. Guess you can't talk enough **** on pot5 so you gotta come back to JC.

Rebuild the pvp community? Your guild members have always been the perennial underachievers who speak the loudest; a collection of terrible players who have 2000 excuses ready in case someone asks "Why don't you ever play with the big boys?"

And woe to anyone who is subjected to unicorn strategy sesh:rak_02:

Your super q'ing, rated q dodging, and general douchebaggary detracted from this server's community, but wait, there's more! Kickball was started by LD50 and facilitated by Bad Rep. Don't act like this is your original idea and antidote to the server's many problems and "if you can't beat em stop playing" attitude. And now, all of a sudden, you guys are the best and are bringin back dat pvp now that it's safe.

To your last point, our team has a solid win-loss record, and that win-loss record is only going to improve with our new comp. Clutch has been doing well with their JC players too.

**** talking is less necessary when your opponents are competent and offer a real challenge. Talking **** to corns is boring, but it's so damn easy with the material you gentlemen give us..:confused:

And also, bored at work.

Edited by EnzoForMe

Lol of course. As soon as ppl try to help other ppl and rebuild a bit of a pvp community here comes LD. On the JC forums. After going to pot5. Guess you can't talk enough **** on pot5 so you gotta come back to JC.

See, that is the funny part. We didn't talk any crap before going over, however people made characters to impersonate us and talk crap for us. As it stands, LD hasn't been talking any crap unless in response to the crap talking we've received.

As far as this is concerned, it was a joke, calm down.

Edited by TalonKorr

as much as it pains me to side with anyone from unicorns, dude's kinda got a point. besides, damsyl and bsw only just came back to the game in the first place. evidence: they didn't even know about the existing channels.

as much as it pains me to side with anyone from unicorns, dude's kinda got a point. besides, damsyl and bsw only just came back to the game in the first place. evidence: they didn't even know about the existing channels.

Many of us still have toons here and play them.

And good for bsw, should they round out their team to replace those who quit the game they could very easily dominate this server.

Edited by EnzoForMe

Many of us still have toons here and play them.

saw that you recently got caprica up to 55. :cool:

anyway...troll <US> all you like. I've already noted the hypocrisy in another thread. they've earned it. the op, however, has not.

:2cents:

Rebuild the pvp community? Your guild members have always been the perennial underachievers who speak the loudest; a collection of terrible players who have 2000 excuses ready in case someone asks "Why don't you ever play with the big boys?"

And woe to anyone who is subjected to unicorn strategy sesh:rak_02:

Your super q'ing, rated q dodging, and general douchebaggary detracted from this server's community, but wait, there's more! Kickball was started by LD50 and facilitated by Bad Rep. Don't act like this is your original idea and antidote to the server's many problems and "if you can't beat em stop playing" attitude. And now, all of a sudden, you guys are the best and are bringin back dat pvp now that it's safe.

To your last point, our team has a solid win-loss record, and that win-loss record is only going to improve with our new comp. Clutch has been doing well with their JC players too.

**** talking is less necessary when your opponents are competent and offer a real challenge. Talking **** to corns is boring, but it's so damn easy with the material you gentlemen give us..:confused:

And also, bored at work.

Caprica roll-bangs US for 2,643,969 points.

Lol :D

saw that you recently got caprica up to 55. :cool:

anyway...troll <US> all you like. I've already noted the hypocrisy in another thread. they've earned it. the op, however, has not.

:2cents:

Agreed! Like I said I like bsw, even deega.:D

And also, bored at work.

Yea same. Got an hour left so that's about how long this thread and the other one have to keep amusing me for. Think we can make that happen?

Okay the **** you said is prolly true about the unicorns awhile ago, but I can def say that we don't super queue (intentionally. As I've said before if we have 2 teams and they both get a pop we're taking it I'm not waiting around forever to get a diff pop. I'm to ADHD.) I wasn't in unicorns at the time all that was happening I had some RL **** I was dealing with so I was gone from game for about 2-3 months and I didn't start becoming active in US until 2.0 when I moved my PT there.

I never said starting kickball was my idea or anything. I took an existing idea that was dead and brought it back. Now that LD and uncensored left nobody really queues up for ranked so we can do kickball whenever w/o having to worry about hitting a guild team. And if I wanted to seriously play ranked I would play on my Mara more on pot5 but I just don't have the time right now to be super serious about ranked (and my Internet is terribad)

And I don't really remember what other points you had..

And fox mob who are you in game? I don't recognize any of the names you have listed. What guild do you play for? And what have unicorns ever done to you? Lol you act like every single unicorn is the worst possible thing imagine able. You post all this **** on the forums yet I have no clue who you are or what I've ever done to you lol

Edited by Cinerous

Good do a new thing, it won't be hard to improve upon your predecessors.:tran_grin:

Lol yea man that's all I'm tryna do. Just having fun playing casually that's why I'm playing mostly on JC of late. If I wanted to go super try hard I'd play my guys on pot5 but like I said I might as well take advantage of no legit ranked teams queuing up and do a ******** of kickball. Everyone who comes out has a good time and gets some easy ranked comms and that's what it's all about IMO (the fun having not the ranked comms but those are nice too)

And if me doing that offends you somehow fox mob I'm sorry but I don't intend on stopping anytime soon.

See, that is the funny part. We didn't talk any crap before going over, however people made characters to impersonate us and talk crap for us. As it stands, LD hasn't been talking any crap unless in response to the crap talking we've received.

As far as this is concerned, it was a joke, calm down.

How's getting you're *** kicked on pot5 going? or as dargos might say WE are ld50 roflmao rage nerd style

How's getting you're *** kicked on pot5 going? or as dargos might say WE are ld50 roflmao rage nerd style

I dont understand how 30+ wins and 10 losses really count as getting YOUR (not you're) *** kicked, including a winning record overall against the top guilds on the server but, alright we're all losers.

I dont understand how 30+ wins and 10 losses really count as getting YOUR (not you're) *** kicked, including a winning record overall against the top guilds on the server but, alright we're all losers.

I dont get why you guys come in this thread and start talking ****...to the op like you guys are ******es you are just a bunch of nerds like the rest of us...get over yourselfs and stop talking down to people like the op that has nothing to do with you.

Currently we're 6 and 2 versus I Am Legend, 3 and 3 with Clutch and Infinite Darkness, 1 and 0 against S-key, I've lost count how many times we've beat Ubique, 0 and 1 against PKers, 0 and 2 against Hostile Takeover. We're 1 and 1 against Watchmen, but both times the losing team had a DC. Overall we're something like 33 and 13 I think? And we're on a ten game winning streak minus the DC against Watchmen.

Our weakest map remains Voidstar and our strongest map remains Civil War. Though we've made some changes in the comp and it will hopefully bring our Voidstar up a bit. Your concern is touching for our well-being, however, it remains that we are not getting our "a sses kicked."