The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Storm Ability Lag Bug

Kormad

Lately, every single match, the first time I leap in a match with Storm, I'm rendered immobile for 15 to 20 seconds. I can't use any abilities, and I can move, but I'm stuck in place on other people's screens and can't Guard, taunt, anything. It only is resolved faster than the typical 15-20 seconds if someone ally pulls me or I am hardstunned.

Any else having this issue? I've put in a ticket twice before but the response is automated, so it's impossible to tell if they even know.

It's a pressing issue to me since I enjoy VG tank and it makes it extremely difficult to actually play if I can't do anything for a solid 20 seconds. :(

Every single much since the launch of the game.

Dont worry, if it was guardian leap that is bugged, fix would come in two days. Since it isnt force class, nobody cares. Get use to it :)

Nothing better then storming, staying still for 10 seconds, sudenly teleporting on storm location just to find out that your target and all others are gone.

This is awful in any warzone, makes it extremely difficult to play the start of a match when you're stuck for 20+ seconds.

I'd love to see some Dev response to this, all I've gotten for my tickets are automated responses.

5 leaps in hutball, 5 x 10-20 seconds doing nothing.

wathing opposing jugg leaping on friends and foes without problem. I'm pretty sure now that you want all us to be guardians or sentinel.

thank you for your creation of this worthless class :D