The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Darth maul robes

Would be awesome to have darth maul robes and pants with the loose cloth rather than all the lower robes and "skinny" pants we have in the market. Most of the upper robes you can't dye completely black due to a third color dye or supreme inquisitor's robe which isn't adaptable.

Nope. Only current or past lore should be used. No to future sets.

Yah pretty much what co diago said...they dont have to name it the DM set. A lot of the non armored pants we have are painted on, probably to make it easier to do the texture work. And the robes, well there arent a lot of selections for robes that come to your knees.

Take the eradicators chestpiece, close the front of it, one flap over the other and put a belt on the outside. Shorten the robe to around the knees. Since people will probably want it: make a hooded version and an unhooded version with an actual collar. Boots and gloves? well they can recycle something from in game, who cares about those two pieces.

EDIT: actually a better one might be the Battleborn chestpiece Jedi get for doing the Coruscant gree chain. Take the outer robe and close the front just a hair but leave a gap. Shorten it to knee length, color the whole thing blackish, get rid of the hood and put a collar on there.

Edited by swtonewbie

Yah pretty much what co diago said...they dont have to name it the DM set. A lot of the non armored pants we have are painted on, probably to make it easier to do the texture work. And the robes, well there arent a lot of selections for robes that come to your knees.

Take the eradicators chestpiece, close the front of it, one flap over the other and put a belt on the outside. Shorten the robe to around the knees. Since people will probably want it: make a hooded version and an unhooded version with an actual collar. Boots and gloves? well they can recycle something from in game, who cares about those two pieces.

EDIT: actually a better one might be the Battleborn chestpiece Jedi get for doing the Coruscant gree chain. Take the outer robe and close the front just a hair but leave a gap. Shorten it to knee length, color the whole thing blackish, get rid of the hood and put a collar on there.

Exactly! I think the outfit he sports is the one that most people refer to when they continue to ask for all black robes to be on the cartel market. I think people are sick of the dresses. I would be hard pressed to think they didn't have black robes in the lore ;) I think people loved the eradicators chest which I believe that and the supreme inquisitor's robe are the closes things to it. And yes, I would also love the mount. :D

theres not enough black clothes for the sith anyways, I can understand them wanting to add variety and not just black, but as it is the full black things are almost non existant.

Usually they ruin it with some weird red lights or other stuff that cant be dyed even.