Anyone else think the default breasts are just a bit too large?

GreenCrabArmy

i only use 1 face of the 3 u speak about and they have asiatic eyes... The african you refer, is not real african, is mongoloid.

Anything comes in a strange skull, huge cheeks, characteristics, etc... is mongoloid. Mongoloid = Yellow + black or Yellow + white there is a huge difference between true black people and yellow black. Trust me, if they had black race at least, I would use that also. We have thinner characteristics and also the eye of compassion and judgment. And most of the character creators in games, also have that, except swtor.

they have to give us a face modifier with sliders, because this is ridiculous.

ps: Only face 1 and face 7 is the face I use mostly and not that I would create a face like that in a normal character creator. I ve made the mistake to create some with face 2-3 and not playing with them, I have to modify them again in face 1 and 7. We need a character creator to give us the chance to pick the nose we want, the lips we want, the eyes we want, the cheeks we want, etc... I wouldnt mind for the body types if thats so hard for them to add more body types... but the looks is very important.

Edited by Oyranos

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1) necro

2) There is a reason they are slightly exaggerated. Graphically its very hard to make things to scale and have them come out right. If they rendered them to more appropriate sizes body shapes for males and females would seem excessively flat due to the fact that the shaders in gaming haven't achieved photorealism yet. By exaggerating the shapes it allows the human eye to perceive them better.

Tend to agree but they made the chest look way too much "heroic".

See by yourself: clicky

Your example of choice is a tiny screenshot from alpha?

Still in game and the choice was intended: if you can see how over-sized is the chest on such a small pic, imagine in game.

But Cyranos is even more right:

the males have bigger problems with their chest, than the females. Compare body type 1 vs 2...

Blame heroic proportions.

And what do you think I think it's doing?

"the choice was intended: if you can see how over-sized is the chest on such a small pic, imagine in game."

You think it's making your case, it's not. I could show you a low res tiny picture of a woman from that angle, that contrasts and accentuates her form and you'd be able to make it out there too. Does that mean that woman's breasts are OP too?

It would be a nice customization option to alter the bustline of our characters.

That being said, I have altered Lyraine to be an exception to most of her family's women and inherited bazookas for her chest. Because I can't have her be tall and flatter chested.

And then I never have her wear not-heavy armor stuff. Those dancing girl outfits would look awful on her anyway.

Edit: Yes, I am wanting to live out my fantasy of not having large breasts.

Edited by LyraineAlei

It would be a nice customization option to alter the bustline of our characters.

That being said, I have altered Lyraine to be an exception to most of her family's women and inherited bazookas for her chest. Because I can't have her be tall and flatter chested.

And then I never have her wear not-heavy armor stuff. Those dancing girl outfits would look awful on her anyway.

Edit: Yes, I am wanting to live out my fantasy of not having large breasts.

Was just toying with you ;)

Totally agree with your explanation, although the default women NPC chest just look silly in that game (as in many others MMO, reminds me AoC)

Was just toying with you ;)

Totally agree with your explanation, although the default women NPC chest just look silly in that game (as in many others MMO, reminds me AoC)

That was my first post in this thread.

All that being said, I don't don't think the breast size is really an issue, just a customization option that would be nice to have.

I'm starting to think there is no such thing as small breasted women in video games that aren't children.

I'm starting to think there is no such thing as small breasted women in video games that aren't children.

I think if there's any issue to be discussed here it's the fact that BioWare used an adult model on kids, with big eyes. I'm not an expert on childhood development but I don't think most 12 year old girls are usually so...shapely.

http://chordian.net/media/SWTOR_Child.jpg

I think if there's any issue to be discussed here it's the fact that BioWare used an adult model on kids, with big eyes. I'm not an expert on childhood development but I don't think most 12 year old girls are usually so...shapely.

http://chordian.net/media/SWTOR_Child.jpg

O think they flattened her down a bit. And I was one of those early bloomer girls who had noticeable breasts by twelve. Was wearing regular bras then, not trainers, so kinda a hit-and-miss guessing age based on bustline.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.