• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EPIDEMIC

Imperial

SV NiM

Operations Chief

August 13 2013 11:00pm AEST

(We have also done Dash'Rode and Writhing Horror (2 weeks ago and with each of our 2 raid groups), but only just saw this thread and did not think to screencap those kills. Will screenie them when we kill them this week for proof)

NOTE - We took a bit too long to organise the screencap of this fight and the boss's body despawned, if this is not proof enough, I will upload another kill pic this week.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1231/fq3w.jpg

EPIDEMIC

Imperial

SV NiM

Operations Chief

August 13 2013 11:00pm AEST

(We have also done Dash'Rode and Writhing Horror (2 weeks ago and with each of our 2 raid groups), but only just saw this thread and did not think to screencap those kills. Will screenie them when we kill them this week for proof)

NOTE - We took a bit too long to organise the screencap of this fight and the boss's body despawned, if this is not proof enough, I will upload another kill pic this week.

http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/1231/fq3w.jpg

Need to kill all the bosses in order.

Gort had a personal issue come up and said he would be away for a little while, hence the non updating of the thread :p

Pretty much this, and I don't care to elaborate (Haterade got a clearer answer because they deserved one, and for those guys who saw the guild chat, don't worry I'm fine and will be fine. And Mith, I'm sorry to drop this leave on you so soon after joining you guys, couldn't have seen it coming at all). I may be back in game a while down the road, but some time away from this game to sort out some crap is very much needed. Anyone deciding to run this thread can do so with this document to provide the template and updates through about a week ago.

Good job Xanther and the rest of Raze clearing TFB in your second week together.

Also, Powertech tanks are hands down the best tank in the game. If you disagree then you need to L2P and think outside the pre-2.0 Flame Burst spamming playstyle, the skill cap on this class is as high as Sin tanks AND you don't go squish.