Warzone problem worse?

ImperialHippy

Wondering if anyone else has found this...

Since the latest patch I've found warzones to be even more unballanced. In the patch notes it says they had done something to stop this happening, but while before I only ever noticed the odd 8 vs 7 match, now I've seen a few 4 v 8's, really unfair and not fun no matter what side your on (I just finished a game where we literally walked through Voidstar, at the end there was a full team but clearly at least 3 had just joined since they had no points what so ever)

Is this just me then? Or just anouther sign of TOFN's demise?

yep. Last night my GF and i rolled a TON of pvp matches back to back.

Not a single one started fairly. Most started 4 vs 7. Sometimes we were down, sometimes the enemy was down.

Matches didn't fill up till near the end when it was damn near impossible for the low sided team to make a come back.

Even when i was on the winning side...it was lame. Low scores because there was no one to kill. low xp, low medals. Felt like a huge waste of time.

PVP is getting worse and worse in the game. I only play for pvp...but there is no point lately. its either be rolled, or roll others. no good, fair fights. and very little incentive to fight period.

Just come out of a 4v8.

Thankfully the game went into immediate "This zone will end......" unlike other reports I've read where people have had to see the whole zone through with only half as many players.

...although it is always funny when the 4 of us actually get awarded the win over those 8 :)

Don't worry. The PvP patch is still on track for October. I am sure we will see some QoL improvements like working bolster and backfilling.

Its not like these are game breaking bugs or anything.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.