Bondar Crystal

Brimestar

House of Ridious here! Not a republic guild , sorry to get hopes up. We will definately be involved in all aspects of pvp especially events. We're planning our 1st with our adversaries Galactic Misfits, early in january.

Yeah it does seem to be imp heavy, but that's fine cause I love huttball.

Do we have a server forum we can set up to kick this community off?

Edit: Actually, I haven't been getting any huttball games in the last few days. It seems to be a fairly even high pop server.

If we get enough people for it, maybe we can start a facebook group or get a forum up on a free Amazon EC2 instance? This way, we can organize events and all that. Anyone interested?

Edited by Tivi

• 3 weeks later...

Yes very imp heavy server.....I almost never play huttball and I see more or less the same guys on my team at WZ even quick qeueing.

Yesterday I was helping my borther with a Tatooine heroic and we saw more or less 10-12imps and no rep. while there.

After that I went to Voss to gather some rank5 materials and more of the same, lots of imps...one or two random reps somewhere.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.