No more 2x XP please!!!

DarthWalt

I for one will open admit I love lvling faster. I have 7 lvl 55s and I still want to see all the class stories so I take advantage of the faster lvling.

However on all the times you have had these 2x XPs I found myself forced into solo or guild only grouping cause of the lvl of stupid that seem to come with these weekends.

People just don't care they will queue for whatever they can and every single Fp or group I am forced to vote kick atleast 1 of the group for being a complete failmore at their class. It got so bad after booting 3 healers for never healing we eneded up using the ship droid to heal a FP. I am also sick of the seemingly endless and acceptable excuse for sucking. These people will straight tell you I don't care I want a faster queue so I queue as a role I cant fill. *** is this are you for real??????

I thank you for giving us the bonus XP weekends but please don't do them anymore I am sick of having to deal with massive amounts of stupid.

I actually love the 2XP and it was the singular thing that brought me back to playing the game again. If you want an option to turn it off, I wouldn't mind giving you a /sign on that. But to outright turn it off and never use it again...no way.

I actually love the 2XP and it was the singular thing that brought me back to playing the game again. If you want an option to turn it off, I wouldn't mind giving you a /sign on that. But to outright turn it off and never use it again...no way.

Same to all of this. I don't have time often to play and I'm primarily invested in story quests, so being able to speed through the content with a little less time and effort is a gift. Turning it off as so many people have requested sounds fine to me, but I welcome any further double EXP weekends. :)

"Throw the people bronze, and they'll turn it to gold. Throw the people gold, and they'll turn it to bronze."

Double XP Weekends are a gift. The majority of players like it....Just because you and maybe five others do not enjoy it, doesn't mean Bioware needs to stop doing them.

I have a word for your thread, and that word is ungrateful.

I'd advice the OP to use the double XP weekends for sidequests and story missions then, perhaps with a friend or guildmate. Still the benefits of leveling faster, and without having to do flashpoints. Can do space missions as well.

I have noticed quite a few bad groups as well, but it happens all the time, not just in these weekends. Usually the worst for hammer station since its the first flashpoint where roles matter.

Tanks that dont draw aggro, DPS who keep attacking the strongest enemies first, healers that dont heal, healers and DPS that want to tank, anyone breaking CC, people not focusing their attacks, ninja looters, people that insist on killing everything they see, people that dont heal up before a fight and then blame the healer for their death, etc.

thats just some of the most common things I saw. Usually I let some things slide as long as it doesnt get the group killed. At times I even enjoy the challenge of trying to make it work with a faulty group.

Last weekend I was babysitting a group with my sniper for example, during boarding party. Happened three times that all the others died and I stayed alive and held the line while they catched up with me, and once it was just me and the healer. Did get killed twice by the jedi master due to poor group tactics and I adviced to skip the bonus boss since it was clearly beyond the groups capabilities.

Still managed to finish it though, and in a way it did feel nice to be so needed, to carry the entire team.