The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

new guild for fans of My Little Pony:Friendship is Magic

phaeoxen

hey all I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I wanted you all to know that I just created a guild for fans of the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. if your interested send me an in-game mail to Phaeoxen and i'll invite you. The guild we be more of a social guild, with pve/pvp groups, that is the hope anyway or RP its all up to you. Just as long as you keep in mind the Elements of Harmony.

I sure hope so...but I've seen them recruiting in-game on The Shadowlands...so either its some inside joke or a prank by a few very committed people, or...yeah.

I hope it's a joke, I'd hate for them to quest across the galaxy turning all the young boys into Barbie lovers and little Martha Stewarts.

:rolleyes:

I hope it's a joke, I'd hate for them to quest across the galaxy turning all the young boys into Barbie lovers and little Martha Stewarts.

:rolleyes:

...Uh....what?

Yeah, to hell with Barbie and her stereotypical commercialized portrayal of proper "femininity"...but...what the heck are you talking about? :confused:

hey all I don't know if this is the right place to post this but I wanted you all to know that I just created a guild for fans of the show My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. if your interested send me an in-game mail to Phaeoxen and i'll invite you. The guild we be more of a social guild, with pve/pvp groups, that is the hope anyway or RP its all up to you. Just as long as you keep in mind the Elements of Harmony.

You should post in this area and chose the server you are on if you are seriously looking to start a guild.

http://www.swtor.com/community/forumdisplay.php?f=309