Scheduled Maintenance: July 10th, 2013 [UPDATED]

AmberGreen

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

PLEASE

For the love of god. can you guys decide which night is the "Scheduled" maintenance night. "Tuesday" or "Wednesday"? (Australian locale) - Many guilds schedule their raids on a Wednesday (Day after weekly server reset)

Many of us have lives outside of swtor and plan raids around our lifestyle for a healthy game\life balance. Many guilds lose out on a full week of raiding every time you guys chop and change the scheduled patch day. I don't really care if it is Tue or Wed, just stick to 1 day please so that we can plan our raids accordingly.

I truly understand the complexity of patching and that sometimes delays can happen, but think about the community of paying customers when you decide to deploy a patch, is this a patch that could of waited until next Tuesday for example.

Just be thankful this isn't EVE online.

Nobody could be as bad as EO. EVE would do their server maintenance or expansion patch halfway and then discover "OOps, we have a bug and we can't finish this update on time!" Meanwhile, everybody's character's training queue expires and we get the shaft. lol I was there when one patch/update lasted almost two days past the scheduled time of completion.

All servers in the NA - West and East and APAC regions are now available!

Maintenance must be extended for European servers, and we expect them to be available at 9AM PDT (4PM UTC), and apologize for the inconvenience! This thread will be updated as soon as more information is available.

Guess it didn't go as expected. STILL down.

To sort of quote "(Hardware problems) do not concern me, Admiral. I want that (server up), not excuses" :csw_vader: