S+V: 16M - NiM (World Ranking)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it'll probably be Level Capped / Momentum / Intrepid ^^ We didnt get to try enough on Op chief ^^ Gl all for those second and third spots, the battle is on !

Don't give up! Olok and Cartel Warlords will be a small bump in the road for some guilds, so there is always a chance. Good job to everyone so far though and keep it up!

Edited by OriginalTomoka

Grats guys! I love the Tu'chuk positioning. Looks like we weren't the only ones to use the magic spot.

I actually have you guys to thank for that one. I don't know how many pulls it would have taken us to figure out the bomb kill without your video.

Intrepid - Cartel Warlords

http://i.imgur.com/GiUoo5S.jpg

Updated, but I'd appreciate if you can take a better proof shot, achievement is sufficient. You can't see the mode (the life is a hard to read indicator, but works) but the bigger problem is I can't really see the time/date.

We decided to kill DG last night, I'm going to let that thread die so I'm not going to post there. We got them down and only ended up spending 4 pulls on Olok >< Now our next raid day isn't until Tuesday.

Yeah sorry for the crappy photo the first one I took was with the phase info and achievement However our server forums require loot photos for the warlords as thier is a bug with the achievement tracker. So the idea was that I was showing the loot that dropped. And as for the utc clock I apologize for that one. I didn't even realize it wasn't centred until I looked at the post again when we were working on styrak

Yeah sorry for the crappy photo the first one I took was with the phase info and achievement However our server forums require loot photos for the warlords as thier is a bug with the achievement tracker. So the idea was that I was showing the loot that dropped. And as for the utc clock I apologize for that one. I didn't even realize it wasn't centred until I looked at the post again when we were working on styrak

Again, no biggy. I completely trust that you guys downed it, I just want a prettier picture so I can be 100% accurate with your time ;p

Posting late kills for <Not Good Enough>

- Trasher

29/07/2013 19:33:47 UTC

http://i.imgur.com/38efgbf.jpg

Forgot to make screenshot in ops, but that should be fine. On next boss I have screenshot proving I'm indeed UTC+2

- Operations Chief

29/07/2013 21:08:37 UTC

http://i.imgur.com/NWLYGvw.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uVoMUeD.jpg

As for previous bosses, Not Good Enough takes legacy of FriendlyFire (FriendlyFire is no more :(). I can provide screenshots of us killing Dashroode and Titan with a new guild name, but I believe this is not required

PS. gratz Intrepid :)

Posting late kills for <Not Good Enough>

- Trasher

29/07/2013 19:33:47 UTC

http://i.imgur.com/38efgbf.jpg

Forgot to make screenshot in ops, but that should be fine. On next boss I have screenshot proving I'm indeed UTC+2

- Operations Chief

29/07/2013 21:08:37 UTC

http://i.imgur.com/NWLYGvw.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/uVoMUeD.jpg

As for previous bosses, Not Good Enough takes legacy of FriendlyFire (FriendlyFire is no more :(). I can provide screenshots of us killing Dashroode and Titan with a new guild name, but I believe this is not required

PS. gratz Intrepid :)

First - grats to intrepid

Second - Really sorry about FF, I've been talking to you guys for a long while, hate to see the name go away. As for your progression on Not Good Enough, grats on the kills, but you'll need to be refreshed - so I do need to see the screens of Dash and Titan. If you don't have it I'll set your Dash and Titan times to your Thrasher. I'm just trying to be fair here, when Carnage was thinking of changing our name, I was prepared to reset our progression (we ended up not doing that for that reason).

Although I believe Cyntia did take screenshots of the first Dash'Roode and Titan 6 kills under the new name I personally don't see their relevance. They were not our first kills of those bosses. Our first kills happened under a different name, but under the same leadership and for the most part the same people.

Pointwise the difference between having the time of the first two boss kills set to the time of Trasher or to their actual kill time under the new guild name should be negligible.

It is however your thread and your rules ;)

Although I believe Cyntia did take screenshots of the first Dash'Roode and Titan 6 kills under the new name I personally don't see their relevance. They were not our first kills of those bosses. Our first kills happened under a different name, but under the same leadership and for the most part the same people.

Pointwise the difference between having the time of the first two boss kills set to the time of Trasher or to their actual kill time under the new guild name should be negligible.

It is however your thread and your rules ;)

I'll jump onto your mumble later today and discuss. If it is more or less the same guild, I don't really see the problem with you maintaining your original kills. But again, this is more or less how I decided to run it way before the progression started. Anyway, perhaps I am not fully understanding the name change, so it warrants further discussion. At the very least, I'd of course adjust the kills to when you actually downed them (on Tuesday or whatever).

edit: just to clarify, the "more or less the same people" might be the issue. If you changed the name due to a merger or absorption of another guild, that would warrant a reset. If you just changed the name for the hell of it, that would be a different story (but I have a hard time believe you would just change your name given your previous reputation). Is Kanre still running the guild?

Edited by Nibbon

Kanre is forbiden of writing on this forum, for the sake of us all, but ye, he is still running the guild

As for guild, namechange occured as a result of actually bad reputation FF name had, as well as a sign of new, better times coming. Core is still same, out of ~25 members we have now, I believe maybe 4 was not here in FF times. I dont want to discuss reasons here more thoroughly, its not a place. We will acknowledge whatever decision you make regarding kills

Edited by Shandellon

Kanre is forbiden of writing on this forum, for the sake of us all, but ye, he is still running the guild

As for guild, namechange occured as a result of actually bad reputation FF name had, as well as a sign of new, better times coming. Core is still same, out of ~25 members we have now, I believe maybe 4 was not here in FF times. I dont want to discuss reasons here more thoroughly, its not a place. We will acknowledge whatever decision you make regarding kills

Sounds fine, I'll discuss with you guys. If anyone else has an opinion, please feel free to share it.