S+V: 16M - NiM (World Ranking)

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I had like 10 minutes to update, so it was a little rushed. Let me know if I got everything correct and congratulations to everyone so far (especially Severity ;p )

edit: i forgot to to mention - please include the UTC Date - I am going away this weekend so I will not have time to update, most likely. So I don't want to have to search for the correct time :rak_03:

Edited by Nibbon

<Chosen> downs Dash'Roode at 1:16:17 AM UTC

http://imgur.com/oaDk79M Kill shot with timer.

http://imgur.com/Z7sgWR7 Achievement kill shot.

Great work everyone. Good job pushing through in 3 attempts.

-Lord Hand

Nibbon, can you re-do our Boss 1 time on the sheet? We got marked as 3:55 AM, when the world clock shows 1:16 AM. We would like to claim 12:59:03 AM UTC if that's all right, seeing as the achievement in the shot shows proof that the screen was taken some minutes afterward. If this is not acceptable, we do not object to that part as it will not affect the progression. Thank you!

Updated

Nibbon, can you re-do our Boss 1 time on the sheet? We got marked as 3:55 AM, when the world clock shows 1:16 AM. We would like to claim 12:59:03 AM UTC if that's all right, seeing as the achievement in the shot shows proof that the screen was taken some minutes afterward. If this is not acceptable, we do not object to that part as it will not affect the progression. Thank you!

Fixed to 0:59 -- usually I do this, don't know why I missed it, sorry.

Severity Gaming - Republic - Prophecy of the Five

Cartel Warlords - UTC Time: Tuesday, 07/16/13, 1:10:24 AM

1. http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/4606/0umi.png

2. http://i1296.photobucket.com/albums/ag6/Katelyn0303/CartelWarlordsKill_zpsc2de15f9.jpg

Nibbon I was unable to use my forum account last night due to my cellphone being dead (authenticator)

We did down Cartel Warlords.

All kill videos will be released upon the death of Styrak!

Wow, what is up with thrasher that no one can get past it in 16-man NiM (with the exception of Severity Gaming). Jeez, it must be a really tough fight....

Thrasher is one of the harder fights in the game atm, but Bioware has done a great job with the difficulty of 16 man SV NiM. None of the bosses past dash'roode are a joke. Each one offers its own challenge.

Good luck to the other 16 man guilds out there, we've been watching your streams and we can see you all are extremely frustrated with Thrasher. Do not let him get you down, he is killable!

Edited by deceptweb

Wow, what is up with thrasher that no one can get past it in 16-man NiM (with the exception of Severity Gaming). Jeez, it must be a really tough fight....

*shrug* we personally only raid on Tuesday-Thursday, few exceptions. So we only really had an hour on Thursday to try him.

But really, I shouldn't have responded lest I be giving permission to everyone else to respond instead of just posting kills ;p

Edited by Nibbon

This thread (other tracking threads) has always been a place for discussion outside of just posting kills. It kinda brings the 16 man communities together. I'm sure you're subscribed to the thread though, so you're probably getting an email right now!

<3 Nib

This thread (other tracking threads) has always been a place for discussion outside of just posting kills. It kinda brings the 16 man communities together. I'm sure you're subscribed to the thread though, so you're probably getting an email right now!

<3 Nib

Indeed I did.

The 8 man tracking thread is super chaotic, I am just trying to prevent that so that the thread can stay on topic and serve its actual purpose. It isn't so hard to create a new thread to discuss :cool:

Indeed I did.

The 8 man tracking thread is super chaotic, I am just trying to prevent that so that the thread can stay on topic and serve its actual purpose. It isn't so hard to create a new thread to discuss :cool:

Lies and slander! Do you realize how hard it is to create a new thread!? Soooooo, much effort goes into it. :eek:

Yeah... The bridge boss nearly wiped us...

Who would have thought they would actually buff him for NiM? Ha!

Congrats Severity Gaming for the neat world first on both TFB & SV NiM ! :jawa_biggrin:

I'm kinda sad for my guild but nevertheless happy that these achievements were made by people from the Republic. =]

A shame though, I was expecting SV to last longer than TFB since it has two more boss fights, never have I been so wrong. :bilbo:

Ace- Do not get discouraged. I don't want to take anything away from your guild, any other guild, or the content that has been released to this point. We have probably assembled the ultimate raid team, 2 tanks that could do it blindfolded, 4 healers that can keep you alive through anything, and 10 of the best dps in the game.

Frog- you know we love you guys. Weenea! Weenea!

The content is hard, and you are going to wipe a ton after Thrasher, we did. I don't forsee anyone burning through it at the same rate we did, even if you kill thrasher. Again not trying to take anything away from anyone, the fights are really hard and you'll all enjoy it the rest of the way.

PS: Would someone else please kill Terror From Beyond already!!!!!!!!

Gratz to you Severity Gaming, it appears that Trasher hasn't been to you the wall that it is been to the rest of us. You literally Chris Froomed S&V Nim!

Now, piss in that bottle, wanna know what you're on!

Noim, the lab results will only return one thing....

EXCELLENCE ;p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.