Old Keller's Void, Jedi Covenant, and PVP

Jablome

Hey all this is Jitterz. I ran Starsiders <SS> on Kellar's Void from launch until a little after the huge let down when they canceled the promised launch date of rated War Zones. (Pretty much marked the death of most competitive pvp in the game, not just KV).<SS> was pretty much the powerhouse on KV pub for PVP. Big shout out to any KV holdouts! I got pulled back in by a few rl buddies and figured I'd mess around on the game a bit. This is not soo much a Starsiders recruiting thread as a testing of the waters.

Are there any serious/competitive PvP groups out there? I am beginning to hear that PvP is pretty much dead in the game... is it PoT5 or nada? Is PoT5 even worth it?

P.S.

Any old school KV faces please post a shout-out!

Note:

I also posted this in guild recruitment earlier by accident.. Reposting here so hopefully more will see.

The situation is strange. While there are plenty of people going into wz, few form teams.

I think there might be hope for ranked wz maybe one guild with many pvp oriented members to coordinate.

If you are forming a pvp oriented guild let me know, I would be interested at least.

Sifu, some click and keyboard turn montages, and maybe a little PD-SS hate and it'd be KV all over again!

And yes they drug me back too (though someone took my name, anybody know this supposed "Brander" as I've now become Brander'KV)

Edited by navido

Sifu, some click and keyboard turn montages, and maybe a little PD-SS hate and it'd be KV all over again!

And yes they drug me back too (though someone took my name, anybody know this supposed "Brander" as I've now become Brander'KV)

You know were always good at stirring up a little bit of hate.

The PD you guys know, is sadly not really even here anymore. No Tazz, Rezikj, Bryndan, Kaothakis, Revy etc. Really there is just me and Carth left from the good ole days.

Hey man.

Don't be a jerk.

:(

(Old Goon Squad buddy checking in. Also Brander man I'm never going to let you forget that armor set I gave you. For free.)

Edit: Also sad that you guys are coming back into the game just as I'm getting ready to set sail for PvE wonderland (FFXIV). Hope to get in a few good games with you guys before that happens. :p

Edited by KenseiMahou

Hey man.

Don't be a jerk.

:(

(Old Goon Squad buddy checking in. Also Brander man I'm never going to let you forget that armor set I gave you. For free.)

Edit: Also sad that you guys are coming back into the game just as I'm getting ready to set sail for PvE wonderland (FFXIV). Hope to get in a few good games with you guys before that happens. :p

But I'm a goon!!!! You can't hold that against me forever!

Wish you weren't heading out so soon. Hopefully we can get to 55 and get a few games in before you leave .

But I'm a goon!!!! You can't hold that against me forever!

Wish you weren't heading out so soon. Hopefully we can get to 55 and get a few games in before you leave .

I might keep my sub up to PvP with you guys.

Though you know I'm a (terribad scrub) pve'er at heart. :p

The situation is strange. While there are plenty of people going into wz, few form teams.

I think there might be hope for ranked wz maybe one guild with many pvp oriented members to coordinate.

If you are forming a pvp oriented guild let me know, I would be interested at least.

Unicorn Stampede and Chaotic Pixels both have ranked teams and will be queuing up against each other Sunday night. only 2 pvp oriented guilds on this server that i see a lot.

Well... we are mostly back... but I suppose we need to scrounge up a few more people to actually have enough on consistently to do rated WZs.

Well, If you guys ever need a fill in my Mando is full augmented min/maxed Conq and I've started working on my Guardian's gear.

• 2 weeks later...
2 nights ago I faced them in 3 different warzones. They had 6 people from their guild in each one. They dominated like it was no tomorrow. Reminded me of facing QQ or LD 50. I felt like I was a newbie wearing recruit gear in my first warzone. No one broke over 150k dps or heals. They slaughtered us. If they are that good, then they should be queuing for ranked not showing up and continuing the time honored thing Pub guilds are famous for on this server.

Quoting from a different thread, but I think it is more suited to this one.

Honestly, and this is just my take, they are rusty. We had 4-PD running the other night, faced SS 4-5 matches in a row and only lost to them once. Back on Keller's Void it would have been the other way around. We've been playing for the past year while they haven't been. This isn't me chest pounding, but it is only going to get "worse" if they beat you up in their current state. That, however, will always be the life in solo que pvp. Its a total crapshoot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.