Diplomacy Criticals not rewarding Sterilization Kits

Grayseven

I've had multiple Diplomacy Critical mission successes not return sterilization kits. I have not seen a Sterilization kit since the last patch.

I'm getting the increased Alignment gain from critical success, but am only returning the Prototype supplies.

Well, after a couple of weeks of no return, I finally got a rich mission to crit and return just 2 Sterilization Kits.

I'm reasonably certain something is going on. I'm not running anything but Rich and Bountiful missions of multiple crew skills with companions that have extra critical chances for those missions as well as full affection, and no crew skill is returning more than 2 or 3 grade 9 artifact supplies.

• 4 months later...
I've been running these missions regularly for weeks, not one single sterilization kit. So, although I have purple patterns, I can not make them. Very frustrating. There are other items on other missions...like underworld goods, where I have the same problem. It's very hard to get purple patterns in the first place....you waste SO many mats!.....but then to never be able to make them.....pisses you off.