The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Are Luke and Leia 100% Human?

gabarooni

Since Anakin's mother was 100% human, he was just born of her and 100% human as well. The force wasn't literally the father, just made it to where Shmi could have a son. That's biologically though, the other things were surely changed. I haven't read Plagueis though and I imagine it goes in more detail

100% Human via Shmi, he was the Force's version of Jesus, destined to destroy the Sith as the Chosen One, basically the Force shoved a big middle finger at Plagueis and Sidious for trying to **** around with it.

So, he's a Force-clone of his mother, who had an extra couple of Y's in her cells to make a boy?

Do you ever get the feeling Lucas was trying too hard.

So, he's a Force-clone of his mother, who had an extra couple of Y's in her cells to make a boy?

Do you ever get the feeling Lucas was trying too hard.

people believe in jesus, buddha and mohamad or however it is spelled. yet u think a fictional character in a story that everybody knows is fake is unbelievable?!?! LOL LMAO ROFL ROFLMFAO

people believe in jesus, buddha and mohamad or however it is spelled. yet u think a fictional character in a story that everybody knows is fake is unbelievable?!?! LOL LMAO ROFL ROFLMFAO

I find the re-use of Jesus's origins tired, is all. Thanks for being so aggressive about your disagreement, though, it's so appreciated.

Since Anakin's mother was 100% human, he was just born of her and 100% human as well. The force wasn't literally the father, just made it to where Shmi could have a son. That's biologically though, the other things were surely changed. I haven't read Plagueis though and I imagine it goes in more detail

if he had no father then where did the Y chromosome come from?

if he had no father then where did the Y chromosome come from?

If the Force gave him birth, not in the litteral meaning, that doesn't matter. Chromosomes, DNA are just a follow-up of 4 kind of proteins.

If the Force is an immaterial, living, omni-present and omni-potent yet passive entity (like a deity), then it's not impossible for the Force to create a material being just from mere proteins (or atoms) when he/she/it decides to.

Following this logic, mother's X-chromosoms (and others) are not an obstacle to make her give birth to a boy.

After all who knows if Anakin has a single chromosome in common with Shmi ?

Edited by Altheran