Phorhed

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

And i am sure bioware is going to replace the gametime lost also

You're kidding, right? 50 cents a day? do you play all 24 hours each day? no. then you are wasting their sever space by not maximizing your game time. And if you had been around for ANY amount of time, you would know there have been quite a few free days given to extended downtime and other issues. BW is not afraid to hand out 1 day extensions to all account holders affected by extended downtime.

As a Combat arms soldier in the U.S. Army, I can assure you I am neither fat nor lazy. However, when you ask for help because of issues and they refuse to call or message you back, it does raise the question of whether or not they are giving their all. I have been on since it came out and this is a very common problem, even when it wasn't this full. There is wisdom i your words, but assuming that you know why we are upset is not really fair. You don't like us posting our feelings, you are free to ignore us. There is no need to get upset

I am not complaining; but something being reciprocated for our loss/time would be great. Not likely though - they aren't like the EVE Online group. lol

I have gotten over a weeks compensation since launch. New to the game, right? Also, the TOS and EULA expressly say you do not have any right to 24 hour access to the game or servers and servers may be taken down for any reasons and you are not entitled to compensation for server down time. READ the big long legal contracts you signed.

actually, there have been short posts by BW on this in what is considered the main thread. Not a lot of info on it. And to claim these people don't care, you are idiots. This is their career and most people actually take pride in their work. Getting this fixed is important to them. Don't compare other people's work ethic to your own fat, lazy, American asses. how ignorant of any of you to believe they don't want this fixed.

How can you just assume that the people commenting on BW/EA not caring are American. Sure they are somewhat misguided, but trying to say it's just Americans that comment like that, in essence, makes you the ignorant one not them.

Called the customer support line about 5 minutes ago. "There is currently no estimated date that the server will be back up." One thing that caught my ear is that he didn't say anything about estimated time he said date which leads me to think there might be multiple days of downtime, but of course that is just speculation take it as you will.

actually, there have been short posts by BW on this in what is considered the main thread. Not a lot of info on it. And to claim these people don't care, you are idiots. This is their career and most people actually take pride in their work. Getting this fixed is important to them. Don't compare other people's work ethic to your own fat, lazy, American asses. how ignorant of any of you to believe they don't want this fixed.

Definitely Canadian.

oh because you know, a lot of us are American's and we're all lazy... If they have pride in their work then they should be able to fix this pretty soon. But what do I know? I'm just a "fat, lazy, American ***". God Bless America for it being the only lazy country in the world with high obesity. Oh joy!

What do you know? I have no idea? Can you pour through millions of lines of code to recognize and find the part that took down the server? Are you in IT? An Electrician? and EE or CE? Systems analyst? Then maybe you can fix it faster than those who have those skills are trying to do.

So what do you hope to achieve with this James? Sure, your intentions seemed noble enough at first, but now your really only coming off as hostile. Is this really what you want? I don't know if americans upset you at some point or what, but is this really how you want to defend them, because it will likely only have the opposite effect

As a Combat arms soldier in the U.S. Army, I can assure you I am neither fat nor lazy. However, when you ask for help because of issues and they refuse to call or message you back, it does raise the question of whether or not they are giving their all. I have been on since it came out and this is a very common problem, even when it wasn't this full. There is wisdom i your words, but assuming that you know why we are upset is not really fair. You don't like us posting our feelings, you are free to ignore us. There is no need to get upset

really? I have always hung up or gotten closure on all my issues. I've been here from launch. I know you have not because had you been you would have known they dramatically cut their support side over a year ago. to expect personal return calls (lol that is hilarious) and lightning fast in-game support is unrealistic. And the cool thing. They don't outsource their support to india or Taiwan.

oh because you know, a lot of us are American's and we're all lazy... If they have pride in their work then they should be able to fix this pretty soon. But what do I know? I'm just a "fat, lazy, American ***". God Bless America for it being the only lazy country in the world with high obesity. Oh joy!

Well, you apparently don't understand IT. Unless you want them to come up with a brand new sort of instant computing. Like right now.

Quote: Originally Posted by BobJames View Post

Definitely Canadian.

I find it funny when a person tries to make others feel bad, so that they can feel better about having a pathetic existence. Targeting an entire nation with a stereotype is idiotic, and it proves that you are a negative person, desperate for attention.

Signed, A very hard working, underweight, American soldier.

Yes really James. In fact, After waiting over two weeks, and messaging them every three days, I finally just went out and bought a new laptop SPECIFICALLY for star wars, because they would not even try to assist me. Unless you know why we are upset, your not really in a position to complain. I paid for a new laptop for this game, and pay for the memberships of 4 players in total every month. So when I work hard, and choose to use vacation days to enjoy some game play on my brand new laptop and the server goes down, I think I am justified in being upset

I find it funny when a person tries to make others feel bad, so that they can feel better about having a pathetic existence. Targeting an entire nation with a stereotype is idiotic, and it proves that you are a negative person, desperate for attention.

Signed, A very hard working, underweight, American soldier.

SPC Senart Likes this

Yes really James. In fact, After waiting over two weeks, and messaging them every three days, I finally just went out and bought a new laptop SPECIFICALLY for star wars, because they would not even try to assist me. Unless you know why we are upset, your not really in a position to complain. I paid for a new laptop for this game, and pay for the memberships of 4 players in total every month. So when I work hard, and choose to use vacation days to enjoy some game play on my brand new laptop and the server goes down, I think I am justified in being upset

so, your hardware, originally, wasn't working and you expected them to wave their magic 3000 mile wand and bring it up to spec. It didn't happen, so you made the decision to go and buy a laptop capable of running the game. Sounds like a winning decision. You get a new laptop that can play SWTOR AND do more things better than the old one. Personally, how you use your leave is your choice. Sorry, BW doesn't take that into consideration and work harder for you to keep things running. When I take annual, I usually spend time with my family. Maybe a little late-night gaming occurs after all are asleep. This is my day off and I had plans to level my Armstech's crafting and make some modifications. I get you are upset. I used to get that way too playing WoW. Servers crashed much more than this ever does AND they did their lengthy maint during my day-off prime playing time. But howling at the moon will get you nowhere. This is high tech, regardless of whether you feel this is true, or not, and tech fails with and without warning. However, YOU are not the only one affected by this, regardless of your personal circumstances. We all have a personal circumstance.