Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

If Bolster and PvE gear = Level Playing Field

Vikassi

Why the heck are lvl 55 players entering warzones with 22-23k HP and 1050 expertise?

I mean .. the bads are really bads lately and bolster doesnt seem to be helping them ..

Correct me if I'm wrong on these;

1. Bolster no longer affects augment slots. You actually have to slot and augment your gear now to see that benefit.

2. Bolster does not affect old PVP relics with expertise (yes, the old relics STILL *********** have it while implants and earpieces have it removed)

3. Bolster does little to help high level PVE implants and ear pieces.

4. Bolster doesn't help when you put old expertise crystals into PVP weapons.

4. Bolster doesn't help when you put old expertise crystals into PVP weapons.

Is this one true? I thought you were ok if your other items in your weapon have expertise. For example; I put by old yellow-orange expertise crystal in my partisan main hand in place of the just orange that partisan comes with as it has the same value. All other parts were from the partisan MH.

Is this one true? I thought you were ok if your other items in your weapon have expertise. For example; I put by old yellow-orange expertise crystal in my partisan main hand in place of the just orange that partisan comes with as it has the same value. All other parts were from the partisan MH.

think what he ment was 'if you have pve weapon and expertiese crystal (or enhancment) your whole item is not being bolstered at all'

think what he ment was 'if you have pve weapon and expertiese crystal (or enhancment) your whole item is not being bolstered at all'

Yeah sorry, I meant PVE weapons with expertise crystals.

There are a lot of 'mad scientist' players out there trying to put together the ultimate PVP weapons by using high level PVE mods and PVP crystals.

It doesn't work. Bolster messes it all up, best to not do it at all.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.