Elite classes

clonewarsisbest

I think that when your character gets to let's say level 60 you should get to choose a second set of advanced classes.

These are what I thought of. I don't have names for these classes.certain advanced classes get certain options.

Assassin/shadow: dual saberstaffs or dual lightsabers

Sorcerer/sage: dual lightsabers or dual force focuses

Marauder/sentinel: saberstaff or dual guard shoto lightsabers

Guardian/juggernaut: lightsaber and shoto or crossguard lightsabers

Powertech: sniper rifle or Vibroblade

Merc: rifle or secondary vibroknife

Vanguard: Vibroblade or dual pistols

Commando: pistol or techstaff

Operative: dual pistols or secondary scattergun

Sniper: stealth ability or pistol

Gunslinger: Vibroblade or sniper rifle

Scoundrel: rifle or secondary vibroknife

although your idea might be ok. it won't happen if a lot of programming is involved and or money cant be made from it. that is how f2p games' decisions are usually made; how will it make more money.

Despite what movies and games would like you to think, using two weapons at once is a rarity as 90-95% of the world population is incapable of dual wielding and remaining accurate with melee weapons, nevermind guns.

Thus I find so many dual wielders and every class eventually becoming one as incredibly foolish.

dual wielding saberstaffs is just rediculous.
In TCW some Jedi Master (don't know his name) was dual wielding saber staves, but he was the same race as Dex from Episode II so he did have 4 arms. Was some of the best saber animation choreography I've seen.

In TCW some Jedi Master (don't know his name) was dual wielding saber staves, but he was the same race as Dex from Episode II so he did have 4 arms. Was some of the best saber animation choreography I've seen.

Dexter is a Besalisk and the one you are referring to is Pong Krell and him being able to dual wield 2 (collapsible) double-bladed lightsabers was due to his Besalisk physiology. Without that, it would be near impossible for any other Species to dual wield 2 double-bladed lightsabers with equal proficiency, sans being a Cyborg/Droid.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.