Hey Bastion.....transfer to pot5

Emwolb

Your servers rwz scene is dead and dominated by one team that rapes 2 other teams. Hey I'm MVP you need to come to pot5 and play some fresh competition

Lol several people who transferred from Bastion to POT5 have already transferred back saying how bad it was over there. Bigger population, but too many RPers and PVErs dominating the culture there.

Lol several people who transferred from Bastion to POT5 have already transferred back saying how bad it was over there. Bigger population, but too many RPers and PVErs dominating the culture there.

Or they pulled a DarkYoda and moved back to their original server because they couldn't smash bad kids all day at POT5 like they do at their original server.

Good riddance bads.

Edited by Polymerize

Or they pulled a DarkYoda and moved back to their original server because they couldn't smash bad kids all day at POT5 like they do at their original server.

Good riddance bads.

DarkYoda > you All day long.

And he runs one of the top 5 Ranked teams on the PoT5, whereas you...well...let's not kid ourselves...

:rolleyes:

Edited by Pistols

several equals about 3. who gives a crap if there are more pve nerds? It's a FACT that pot5 has more rated teams. All I'm saying is if you want to have rwz competitive play then pot5 is where you'll get it. Do you deny that Hey i'm mvp owns the rated scene on the bastion, or that there are maybe 3 consistent teams at most on the whole server? Pot5 has more teams is what I'm saying. Can't argue that.

Your servers rwz scene is dead and dominated by one team that rapes 2 other teams. Hey I'm MVP you need to come to pot5 and play some fresh competition

So you are saying Don't panic which happens to be prolly equal to MVP is bad and we rape them...... u r funny sir

and there are atleast 12 teams that queue on the reg

And Yes pot5 may have more teams that queue on a regular basis, but Bastion has better competition for sure

Edited by sithloardbob

TY Palmsolo for the only legitimate reply to this post :) It'd be nice to play with/against everybody from The Bastion (well, the couple of teams that play anymore). I will now hold my breath until cross server queues happen.

Love,

Larame

I'm curious how you could possibly ascertain this...?

just watch some streams since the transfers and its pretty basic math. I came up with 14 teams off the top of my head that queue on pot5 tonight and I know I missed quite a few teams,.

just watch some streams since the transfers and its pretty basic math. I came up with 14 teams off the top of my head that queue on pot5 tonight and I know I missed quite a few teams,.

You guys have like 2 streamers who get like 5 views per video, otherwise yes, I would watch your [nonexistent] streams.

Even at 9 am PST on a Monday, there was about 100 people watching our games live on the Bastion.

Edited by iheartnyc

and no, Don't Panic is awesome if they wanna transfer to pot5 and queue every other week like they do now that would be cool too

are you half retarded... Don't panic queues every week, and there

Hey im MVP

Don't Panic

Crescendo

Nothing Personal

Breakfast

Luke warm tauntauns

Rock bottom

Crits n giggles

Boss

Sabotage

Credit shot

carry me

Into the darkness

Bashed By Gimps

There are a few more but cant remember their names

Edited by sithloardbob

TY Palmsolo for the only legitimate reply to this post :) It'd be nice to play with/against everybody from The Bastion (well, the couple of teams that play anymore). I will now hold my breath until cross server queues happen.

Love,

Larame

i wish i could play you :p i might transfer a char to PoT5..... how are yall doing over there

Edited by sithloardbob

You guys have like 2 streamers who get like 5 views per video, otherwise yes, I would watch your [nonexistent] streams.

Even at 9 am PST on a Monday, there was about 100 people watching our games live on the Bastion.

well you might be misinformed cause I watched 5 different streams tonight from pot5 and watched 9 different teams queueing and each stream had more than 30 viewers so you might wanna check your numbers.

and FYI a lot of streamers on pot5 have private channels. just because you aren't privy to them doesn't mean they aren't happening.

But nice try though.

well you might be misinformed cause I watched 5 different streams tonight from pot5 and watched 9 different teams queueing and each stream had more than 30 viewers so you might wanna check your numbers.

and FYI a lot of streamers on pot5 have private channels. just because you aren't privy to them doesn't mean they aren't happening.

But nice try though.

Hi mr robb :)

and TO be fair to all these people who say noone queues on the bastion....we just queue a lot later than PoT5 which sucks lol i wish teams queued when yall did

But nice try though.

So you are alluding to some "secret channel straems" that only certain members have access to?

I watched <Legend's> streams (was one of FIVE viewers TOTAL) queing during your peak time (8pm - 10:15pm), and saw them play 5 or so games against 3 different teams in that time frame (can't remember off the top of my head but they played Infinite Darkness twice and some imp-mixed grroup twice).

Honestly, the quality of play was good and there seem to be really good players and teams on POT5. But pretending like POT5's ranked scene is better than Bastion is just sad. Yeah there seem to be more teams, but that's like saying there's more pork at the local Wal-Mart.

Hi mr robb :)

and TO be fair to all these people who say noone queues on the bastion....we just queue a lot later than PoT5 which sucks lol i wish teams queued when yall did

oh I know palm I watch bodies stream all the time. and maybe I am missing something but haven't seen any of the teams you listed other than synergy, don't panic and nothing personal a couple times. hey I have been wrong before but I can only say what I have seen from the stream.

oh and I saw him play against lukewarm tauntauns when he was playing with synergy.

Don't take this the wrong way I just wish the couple good teams you guys have there would come over to pot5. I think you guys would have a great time is all.

So you are alluding to some "secret channel straems" that only certain members have access to?

I watched <Legend's> streams (was one of FIVE viewers TOTAL) queing during your peak time (8pm - 10:15pm), and saw them play 5 or so games against 3 different teams in that time frame (can't remember off the top of my head but they played Infinite Darkness twice and some imp-mixed grroup twice).

Honestly, the quality of play was good and there seem to be really good players and teams on POT5. But pretending like POT5's ranked scene is better than Bastion is just sad. Yeah there seem to be more teams, but that's like saying there's more pork at the local Wal-Mart.

well I don't know what to tell you cause I watch cilas for a good hour tonight and was having conversations with palmsolo and a few others when there was about 40+ people in there. you might not know how to read?

oh I know palm I watch bodies stream all the time. and maybe I am missing something but haven't seen any of the teams you listed other than synergy, don't panic and nothing personal a couple times. hey I have been wrong before but I can only say what I have seen from the stream.

oh and I saw him play against lukewarm tauntauns when he was playing with synergy.

Don't take this the wrong way I just wish the couple good teams you guys have there would come over to pot5. I think you guys would have a great time is all.

I know for a fact that Bodies didn't stream his games against us Friday night when we played against them, because I tried to find them and he hadn't uploaded them. Also, a lot of teams simply don't stream and/or don't encourage it due to stream-ninjaing, even with delays.

well I don't know what to tell you cause I watch cilas for a good hour tonight and was having conversations with palmsolo and a few others when there was about 40+ people in there. you might not know how to read?

I may not have been watching when you were watching, but do you agree with my observation that they played only 3 teams during their primetime?

I'm reviewing his streams from last night and I think my recollection is correct.

I was referring to the latter aspect...