A complete and utter joke!

Ayelinna

Hey folks,

Just wanted to let you know that no petition is necessary, you will be able to acquire Treek via Cartel Market if you so choose. Having her be a part of the Legacy system allowed an avenue for players to get her without spending any of their Cartel Coins if they wanted!

-eric

Next update, level your character instantly to 55! Get full Dreadseed legacy armor for one time payment of 600CC

Coming in update 2.6, youll be able to get a full set of Kell Dragon gear with only 1800CC!

We want to make subscribers feel they are getting their moneys worth!

In all seriousness, this is a complete joke. Just goes this game has gone Play 2 Cartel Market. The cartel market is just a fast track. Bioware only cares about CC, not the people who spend time actually playing the game. I want to be rewarded for playing the game, for earning credits in game, not for paying real money for credits (buying CM stuff, selling on GTN). Not everyone is rich you know, this scheme just divides the players. This game is turning into a damn toy shop.

"I don't have enough time to play the game and earn something, so I want to fast track and pay you to get it instantly."

Edited by Ayelinna

• Replies 330
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Next update, level your character instantly to 55! Get full Dreadseed legacy armor for one time payment of 600CC

Coming in update 2.6, youll be able to get a full set of Kell Dragon gear with only 1800CC!

In all seriousness, this is a complete joke. Just goes this game has gone Play 2 Cartel Market.

The joke is your post because obviously you are lacking in some reading comprehension, you have two avenues to attain Treek and if you want to earn it you have that option. I believe you still have to have legacy level 40 if you want to use cartel coins to obtain Treek so what again is your problem?

The joke is your post because obviously you are lacking in some reading comprehension, you have two avenues to attain Treek and if you want to earn it you have that option. I believe you still have to have legacy level 40 if you want to use cartel coins to obtain Treek so what again is your problem?

My problem is the cartel market! Grrrr I am so full of RAGE right now!

You have a problem with the fact that if someone would rather spend money rather than credits? Why? What's wrong with giving people options? If you want an Ewok companion, get it through Legacy, why do you care if someone else wants to use real money?

In all seriousness, this is a complete joke. Just goes this game has gone Play 2 Cartel Market.

This thread is complete hyperbole and exaggeration packaged as a way to complain that the developers are doing something you don't like. Very productive thread you have here.

To your credit however, I see that you continue to maintain your subscription so you can hit the pay-2-complain button. :D

To everyone saying a CC option for getting an ewok companion is Pay 2 Win: You're saying having an Ewok is winning. I want you to stop, sit down, think for a bit, and consider the difference between useless cosmetic fluff and actual gameplay advantages. And ewoks.

It's also the same system for HK, but I don't hear QQ over unlocking him with CC instead of a million credits.

You have a problem with the fact that if someone would rather spend money rather than credits? Why? What's wrong with giving people options? If you want an Ewok companion, get it through Legacy, why do you care if someone else wants to use real money?

Because I dont like it when people can just buy things straight up instead of spending time in game to get the same item.

In all seriousness, this is a complete joke. Just goes this game has gone Play 2 Cartel Market. The cartel market is just a fast track. Bioware only cares about CC, not the people who spend time actually playing the game.

Get a job. /thread

This thread is complete hyperbole and exaggeration packaged as a way to complain that the developers are doing something you don't like. Very productive thread you have here.

To your credit however, I see that you continue to maintain your subscription so you can hit the pay-2-complain button. :D

You never fail to amuse me Andryah. And defend the game with your life ;)

Methinks the troll is strong in the OP. This is the 3rd or 4th thread s/he has started along these lines recently.

Edited by branmakmuffin

Rage. Really?

What is there to rage about exactly? A new companion is coming. It is accessible through multiple purchase methods (like a lot of fun and QoL content since November). What's not to like? Bioware is giving you options and choices as to if/how you acquire the little ball of fur. You are not being forced to acquire it.

You never fail to amuse me Andryah. And defend the game with your life ;)

Pointing out that your thread topic is complete nonsense, exaggeration, and in fact a lie presented as fact..as your way of making your "rage" known is in no way defending the game, or the developers.

But hey.. you keep on keeping on... and the forum will continue to comment in your thread and to your posts. That's what a forum is you know... you speak.. I speak.. we all speak. But I understand that it makes you crazy when people disagree with you. :D

Rage. Really?

What is there to rage about exactly? A new companion is coming. It is accessible through multiple purchase methods (like a lot of fun and QoL content since November). What's not to like? Bioware is giving you options and choices as to if/how you acquire the little ball of fur. You are not being forced to acquire it.

Oh my god you still dont understand do you?

Its the fact people can just buy it with real money. Thats what I dont like about this. Some people have lots of real money, some people dont have a lot of real money.

The people with lots of real money put no effort into earning credits and will just buy the companion.

People with not a lot of real money will put more time and effort into the game to earn in game credits to buy the companion (or however other way there is to obtain the companion).

Thats what I dont like about this!

Pointing out that your thread topic is complete nonsense, exaggeration, and in fact a lie presented as fact..as your way of making your "rage" known is in no way defending the game, or the developers.

But hey.. you keep on keeping on... and the forum will continue to comment in your thread and to your posts. That's what a forum is you know... you speak.. I speak.. we all speak. But I understand that it makes you crazy when people disagree with you. :D

Im okay with people disagreeing with me, but i'm not okay with people like you trying to insult me.

The people with lots of real money put no effort into earning credits and will just buy the companion.

People with not a lot of real money will put more time and effort into the game to earn in game credits to buy the companion (or however other way there is to obtain the companion).

But you are making assumptions, in the absence of fact. I for example have lots of money. More money then I can ever probably spend in life, yet I will acquire my Ewok the old fashioned way... I'll spend the in game credits for it... because I also have lots of these. I'm sure I am not the only one either.

See... they gave me choices and I have the resources to use any of those choices.. but I will choose the more classic approach.. because I get to choose.

You on the other hand.. seem to want to take choices away from other players and then dictate how they play and enjoy a game they like to play. That is very selfish IMO.

Guess what hon, that's life. There will always be people that can get things with less effort than others.

I've been playing this game since launch, I'm legacy 50, I do progression raiding and spend a lot of credits on repairs, augment upgrades, leveling alts. I only have so much time I can spend in game because I have a life and a job, I really don't have a lot of spare money lying around, but time is money and I'd much rather use the CC option for something silly like an Ewok companion than grind out more credits for it. If that bothers you, oh well.

Im okay with people disagreeing with me, but i'm not okay with people like you trying to insult me.

Nowhere, in any thread have I insulted you. Unless of course you consider disagreeing with you in a public forum to be an insult.

People are not all going to agree with you. No matter what. Get used to it. Learn to discuss without going orbital IMO.

You on the other hand.. seem to want to take choices away from other players and then dictate how they play and enjoy a game they like to play. That is very selfish IMO.

Its selfish that I want everyone to spend an equal amount of time and effort into achieving something in game?

oh my god im so selfish im so sorry you're right.

Yeah, sorry but I really cant be bothered to reply to you anymore :/ Its not that i'm lazy, its just that its really difficult to get through to you :/ Its like trying to tell someone the earth is round when they think its flat :/ you know?

Edited by Ayelinna

It affects me because it makes me upset thinking about the future of this game :(

The only thing that can make you upset is you.

The more of your posts I read, the more convinced I am that you are trolling (but I could be wrong). It's hard to believe that anyone seriously holds the positions you claim to hold.