Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

No Appreciation.

Arox

Not on this server.. barely ever.

My main (who i will not name) is a sorc from Apac whos always putting in 100% in warzones. I usually get the most medals. always stop caps, protect nodes because everyone else wants to be the dps hero.

Always heal team mates regardless of my own health status.

But i never get mvp's or any sort of appreciation when we win. even though ive done a huge chunk of the damage and healing/objectives.

I'd assume a pvp guild would recruit me eventually, but nothing.. obviously players who purely strive to support the team are not wanted on The Bastion.

Whats wrong with people?

Are good players treated poorly on this server or something.

Edited by Arox

It's what people value more winning, or getting good stats.

Think of it this way

RWZ is for teamwork

Regs are for individual practice.

I just stopped caring about winning regs a while ago, but I certainly do not mind wins. In short get into a pvp guild asap.

Edited by Aewu

Personally, if I am with a group of friends, I will only mvp vote them.

If you want to feel accomplished about your feats in a regular warzone, join a pvp guild, start streaming your amazing skills, or record them and start a youtube channel. Most pugs don't mvp vote or even realize it exists, the rest just do it randomly so don't take it personally.

Not on this server.. barely ever.

My main (who i will not name) is a sorc from Apac whos always putting in 100% in warzones. I usually get the most medals. always stop caps, protect nodes because everyone else wants to be the dps hero.

Always heal team mates regardless of my own health status.

But i never get mvp's or any sort of appreciation when we win. even though ive done a huge chunk of the damage and healing/objectives.

I'd assume a pvp guild would recruit me eventually, but nothing.. obviously players who purely strive to support the team are not wanted on The Bastion.

Whats wrong with people?

Are good players treated poorly on this server or something.

Who cares aboot MVP votes. The only stat at the end of a warzone that means anything is the W. And if you honestly think you are good enough to be on a rated team, then do what ADRAAJ did and put yourself out there. Why do they have to ask you.

Rellik - Jenna'syyde

Edited by rlamela

Who cares aboot MVP votes. The only stat at the end of a warzone that means anything is the W. And if you honestly think you are good enough to be on a rated team, then do what ADRAAJ did and put yourself out there. Why do they have to ask you.

Rellik - Jenna'syyde

I voted for Rellik as MVP before, not cause of stats or anything else but because when I guard a node and call inc he watches chat and responds. After the first time I knew if I sapped them and generally kept them busy long enough he would respond. Do that and people will notice.

if you were a sage and you kept me up, i'll mvp you no problema,

Not many people are like you, I just did a Novare coast. 520k dmg, 410k healing. 15850 objective points. and the most medals.

guess how many mvp votes i got? thats right. 0

guy at bottom who did 120k dmg.. and thats it. 3 Mvp votes.

screw imperials.. seriously

Edited by Arox

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.