The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Remove vote kick

Canmore

Friend of mine is repeatedly kicked from flashpoints because he is a F2P player. and because of restrictions. he can only equip level 50 blue mods . After all if anyone is not happy they have the option to leave without humiliating the guy with a game mechanic that promotes bad feelings and not enjoyable play

No thanks, I've had far too many groups with utterly clueless players (subbed and F2P) who have no idea how to play their class, break CC's like mad or roll need on every single drop, votekick is a vital tool to protect the rest of us from idiocy and greed.

I feel no obligation to carry a poorly geared person if it's clear they don't make up for it with good play.

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, I vote to kick people just for not understanding the simple rule that I say....you do. I'm the healer. That means to you I am god. Without me you die.

So, if I ask you to mark my CC, or to wait while I recharge, give me a chance to heal myself or hang back because you are drawing too much of my healing you need to listen. If you don't....you need to be kicked.

I don't care if you are free or paid. If your not part of the team you are a problem and that problem needs to be fed your presence.

Just my slant. Vote kick needs to remain as it is.

I am the same way. I run as a tank, so my word to the group is usually, "You run this flashpoint at the pleasure of the tank, if you don't like it, enjoy your 30 minute queue time."

I am the same way. I run as a tank, so my word to the group is usually, "You run this flashpoint at the pleasure of the tank, if you don't like it, enjoy your 30 minute queue time."

And I take my direction from the tank...though the tank does listen to me as well. It's give and take naturally.

I rarely have a problem with tanks not respecting my needs to keep everyone alive. It is usually the DPS guys that give me some trouble.

I am usually heeded when I point out things I need, and the tank lets me know what they expect of me. As long as we work as a team and people recognize that when I say "don't go until I say I'm ready" they should listen it works.

It is when people ignore the tank or the healer that things tend to go south.