Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Please BW, you've got to give us something...

JZeuss

Does anyone else think that BW are unable to create a decent looking Blaster rifle? New cartel gear comes out so often and yet the only piece of weaponry that has no value (presumably because no one wants it) is the blaster rifles. Some of the early models look ok but don't quite live up to the 'epicness' that the cannons and pistols have.

Any thoughts?

There aren't very many. I'm guessing next we'll get a mini-gatling like gun copied off the commando lol. But yeah most new ones they come out with look awful. Went back to my bowcaster and sticking with it until something epic comes out.

There aren't very many. I'm guessing next we'll get a mini-gatling like gun copied off the commando lol. But yeah most new ones they come out with look awful. Went back to my bowcaster and sticking with it until something epic comes out.

I forget where and how do you get the bowcaster?

And yes thats what i would imagine will happen. That cannon looks awesome though and once again the rifle equivalent is a flop (visually)

And yes thats what i would imagine will happen. That cannon looks awesome though and once again the rifle equivalent is a flop (visually)

Bowcaster was an event only piece of gear from the one they did last August so can't get it anymore. I'm sure they'll slap it on the cartel market at some point though with a laser pointer or something to make it "different".

I'm loving on my sniper, a gun which I purchased on GTN for... 4k

using it since level 10.

wooden handle, long.

will give it's name when I get home, think it's something 'custom%rifle%something'

Oh yeah some of the sniper rifles look insane. But that just makes me even more confused... essentially they are the same thing except a scope (on a pure visual level) and yet the rifles look incredibly poor.

But yes the new sniper in particular (I also forget its name) is a really well done in my opinion.

The new BH event coming with 2.3 has a bowcaster as one if the rewads with a slightly different model I have heard. I missed out last yr so I am excited to pick this one up for my VG.

Bowcaster was an event only piece of gear from the one they did last August so can't get it anymore. I'm sure they'll slap it on the cartel market at some point though with a laser pointer or something to make it "different".

It's coming again in the next patch as a buy able reward in the new BOunty Hunting event so no need for CC's ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.