Kickball ranked pvp games

Cinerous

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be hosting ranked kickball tomorrow (Saturday) at 9:00PM EST time so keep an eye on Fleet chat and the imppvp and pubpvp channels for when we start spamming LF ppl. come out and get your easy ranked comms. looking forward to some good games

Cinerous seems to be jump starting the pvp on this server. Atm i THINK chaotic pixel, Nemesis, Unicorn stampede and a pub side guild ( cant remember the name ) seems to have a ranked team rdy or almost rdy. just need the guild leaders to post a time and a day they will be Qing.

I organized some pug ranked Pub side tonight. We had two groups (plus a little overflow so we subbed in/out) and got in 5 or 6 games. It was fun! I am going to try to gather some pub groups every Saturday around 8:00 PM server time. I would try to organize something on another night but I'm traveling for work during the week.

My guild is starting to get back into PVP again since we can only gear up so many alts running the same operations over and over. Give us a few weeks and we can have an 8-man team again. In the meantime, I'm game for anything that can help reform some sort of PVP community on JC.

yea man we had ranked going for about 4 hours on imp side from 9ish till 130 i had 2 teams together the whole time (had 3 for a round) then someone else went and put teams together and we went up againts them once then i think they fell apart but we were able to have some great games going for a long time. met some new ppl ive never grouped with before, had a lot of fun. glad more people are coming out. we should coordinate some imp vs pub sometime. tired of killing my guildies :D

yea man we had ranked going for about 4 hours on imp side from 9ish till 130 i had 2 teams together the whole time (had 3 for a round) then someone else went and put teams together and we went up againts them once then i think they fell apart but we were able to have some great games going for a long time. met some new ppl ive never grouped with before, had a lot of fun. glad more people are coming out. we should coordinate some imp vs pub sometime. tired of killing my guildies :D

Yeah team I joined quit after 30 seconds... Waste of time.

Wish I could have done more than two games. Had fun though, hope to get to do more soon. :D

Wish I could have done more than two games. Had fun though, hope to get to do more soon. :D

yea it was nice that you could finally come out for some instead of telling me on the forums you were coming then not come at all :p but yea im taking it easy today but ill figure out the next time i do kickball (should be in the next couple days) and ill make another post on this thread with the time and day

I will be doing ranked kickball Monday and Tuesday starting at 9PM EST, using the Unicorn Stampede mumble, had some great fun these past few weeks doing this and hope to continue doing it in the weeks to come as long as ppl keep showing interest ill keep getting it together. this time however i will log into my pub toon as well and try and get a team together on pub side since ik that in the past it has been primarily imp side. as always, stay tuned to this thread for more info on what times and days ill be doing kickball.

People will def be interested on pup side. We did one Friday night. Ill be down man!

Yea man I heard about that. I feel like I've somewhat neglected the pub side since I don't have any 55 pub toons on this server and every time I've started kickball with the exception of 2 nights we have been imp vs imp but tonight I'm gonna try and log onto my lowbie pub toon and try and get a team together pub side for those that want to do it over there, then once the team is set I'll log back over to my 55s on imp side and get a team or 2 together over there. Should be fun for everyone. As always looking forward to some GGs

I'm speaking for CP, we had a blast and look forward to doing it again real soon. Our schedule right now is to do kickball on Sat nights and hopefully guild runs on Sun nights. At least that is the plan, but with it being summer and people doing the outdoors thing, it sometimes hard to get everyone together

I'm speaking for CP, we had a blast and look forward to doing it again real soon. Our schedule right now is to do kickball on Sat nights and hopefully guild runs on Sun nights. At least that is the plan, but with it being summer and people doing the outdoors thing, it sometimes hard to get everyone together

Awesome I can def get things together Saturday nights since it was such a success last time. I mean almost 4 hours of kickball that Saturday seems like that's a time that woks for a lot of ppl. And as far as guild rateds..I can make no promises but I need to fill one more spot on my rated team and we'll be ready to queue up..not a perfect comp or great gear but it'll still be fun. I'll be posting in the thread I have for rateds with further info when my team will be ready to queue.

Currently my toons are rotting away in pug regs. So if anyone has interest in picking up one of them for a rated team, you can pm me in here.

All stats are fully buffed with stim inside warzone.

Soul. 2835 willpower, 1340 bonus damage, 1040 healing bonus (heal spec only) 25% crit, 70% surge. Bolstered expertise is at 1977 I think. I can run heals, hybrid or full lightning.

Lil'Focker. 2807 cunning, 900 and something healing bonus, 22% crit, 70 something % on Surge. Max expertise. Heals only.

Hitman. 2914 aim, 1350 bonus damage, 900 and something healing bonus, 25% crit, 75% Surge I think. Expertise around 1990. Aresnal or heals.

Edited by Harglerode

Awesome I can def get things together Saturday nights since it was such a success last time. I mean almost 4 hours of kickball that Saturday seems like that's a time that woks for a lot of ppl. And as far as guild rateds..I can make no promises but I need to fill one more spot on my rated team and we'll be ready to queue up..not a perfect comp or great gear but it'll still be fun. I'll be posting in the thread I have for rateds with further info when my team will be ready to queue.

If you guys ever need a healer just hit me up too man, down for ranked most nights except mon/wed. Had fun in those 2 KB matches.

If you guys ever need a healer just hit me up too man, down for ranked most nights except mon/wed. Had fun in those 2 KB matches.

hell yea crysta ill def keep you in mind when we need a player. sorry you were on the other team every single time youve come out for KB ive had to have my team focus you..i gotta get you on my team eventually. :D

If anyone's interested, Wednesday nights are Vengeful Malice PvP nights. AKA the night I drag my poor PvE guildies along for my escapades. If anyone's doing kickball tomorrow, I'm always in the imppvp channel.

Sorry I know I said on this thread I'd be trying to do kickball last night (Tuesday) but I had some RL come up so instead I'll be doing kickball tonight, and vengeful malice is more than welcome to join us. I'll be starting groups sometime

Between 8:30-9:00 PM east time. Come get those ranked comms. As always, we're using unicorn stampede mumble everyone is welcome to come out, no gear requirements.