Looking for a casual-ambitious guild? Pillars of Ashla

Syndramise

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On top of our scheduled raids for gearing and progression we're having a blast with Saturday afternoon Themed raids.

All Trooper run? Check.

All Bounty Hunter run? Check.

Havok Squad missions accomplished -

• Karagga's Palace Nightmare mode [8 man]
  • Ravager's Story mode [8 man]

Bounties Claimed -

• Explosive Conflict Nightmare mode [16 man]
  • Karagga's Palace Nightmare mode [16 man]

What's next? All Consulars!

Still time to sign up and join along; be sure to check our guild calendar for dates.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

We are actively looking for new raiders to help fill our arsenal.

If you do not have gear that is no problem! We have multiple gearing nights that are waiting for you!

If progression is your style we have a need for you too!

We are a casual guild just looking for more people to raid and interact to in general! Pillars.enjin.com to apply! Tell them jammer sent ya!:)

• 4 weeks later...
2 months left for 12xp and the new expansion drops! A great time to join a guild that will help you level, get geared, and get experienced in SM and HM ops. PvP, achievement hunting, legacy content, and fun ops (like "Going Commando") are all part of what makes Pillars of Ashla a fun and casual place to call your galactic home!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

If you want NIM EV/KP achievements, sign up classic ops, every Saturday @ 2pm EST

If you want a few more set pieces, gearing ops are Sunday @ 2pm EST (Republic)/Friday @ 8pm EST (Imperial)

If just plain want some achievements, message check out the achivements runs on Mondays @ 9pm EST

If you're angry about the upcoming KOTFE changes, hop into a PVP queue every Tuesday & Thursday nights @ 8pm EST and beat the crap out of an anonymous stranger!

• 1 month later...

Been with this guild going on 2-2.5 years now, and I can honestly say that they're the best people I've ever had the pleasure to run with (even taken into consideration the many large/small guilds I've run with in the past in my SWTOR time).

If you're looking to get into ops, flashpoints, or pvp, or are simply a new player trying to understand the multitude of options available to you, you will not regret coming here. There are highly knowledgeable veteran SWTOR gamers here who won't yell or scream if you make a newb mistake (speaking from experience!). Even if you don't know the complete in's and out's of your class or rotation, Pillars of Ashla/Ashes of Ashla (Pub/Imp) has a mentoring program that will match you with a knowledgeable member who can help you every step of the way (something I've certainly taken advantage of!)

tl;dr: This is an amazingly supportive guild, with many members/veteran members/council members who will help and support you even if you're "just" a solo player.

Edited by Jhelana

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello all,

This is Rei, Pillar of Festivals and Harmony @ <Pillars of Ashla>/<Ashes of Ashla>. We currently have a small dedicated active player base and are looking to add to our ranks. You can find us at pillars.enjin.com and check out the guild charter, events, and what have you. If you like what you see fill out an application (link’s at the top) and feel free to /cjoin poa on either faction if you want to contact us in-game with any questions you may have. You can also message us on enjin. May the force be with you.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everybody,

It's Rei again @ <Pillars of Ashla>/<Ashes of Ashla>. I just want to expand on my last post. First, I would like to say that we are currently light on active players with around 7-10 people on any given night. Hence the reason I'm here :). The majority of our active players are CT/ET and have schedules to match, though we have had a few people from the west coast and beyond at times. Our Republic guildship is fully unlocked and decorated with our Imperial guildship having no unlocks but all available hooks decorated (We are working on it :D). Our main VOIP is Mumble. Lastly, we do a bit of everything at one time or another. 2 op nights, 2 pvp nights, and other events we put up on the calendar randomly. Thanks for taking the time to check us out.