Codex Entries start fix in Patch 2.2.1 - 6 fixed, 309 still bugged (full list here)

EnmaAii

Selonian species

Inside the Selonian Tunnel Network in southwestern Labor Valley on Corellia.

On a "standard" codex plaque at about (-3648,-1030).

It's near a monument of sorts in a large open area with grass.

Tried to find something more easily accesible for Republic side, but not found any yet.

Now to hunt for Drall. :)

Edited by Kyh-Riel

Selonian species

It's near a monument of sorts in a large open area with grass.

Tried to find something more easily accesible for Republic side, but not found any yet.

Now to hunt for Drall. :)

I remember an Imperial missions, southeast of the Labor Valley area, where there are Wookies and Drall. There perhaps?

There is also a couple of Drall quest givers, Republic side. :D

Drall species:

Inside Drall Library in Government District on Corellia.

An archive wall at about (3381,-2249).

Might be a more Empire friendly alternative somewhere, but that's for someone else to find. ;)

EDIT: Shouldn't be too hard for imps. The area is not Republic Territory, and the mobs seem to be normals and a few strongs.

Edited by Kyh-Riel

Organizations - The White Maw Pirates now available for all

actual location is The Starship Graveyard, The Broken Blade. Coordinates are 1864, 147. Should be for Republic and Empire

delete it from bugged list

woaaah they really fixed a lot of kodex lately xD but i couldn't find this one despite the coordinates

more infos, maybe a screenshot would be appreciated

thanks a lot

keep up the good work ^^

ok found it, it was outside the blade, i looked inside the coordinates change in this chaos

Edited by Eata-Rowga

via swtor-spy:

Chevin - Dromunn Kaas

Codex available @ X:-471, Y:685, Z:-24, behind Nonzo Oshorr. It’s a crate/box beside the tent. :)

After "Chevin" made available and "Selkath" removed to "Manaan" the only missing species for Dromund Kaas is "Duros" ... anyone nows if it is available and where?

Kyh-Riel, i not miss your post ))

i was at work and now returned and i will continue

Species - Selonian now available for all

It's near a monument of sorts in a large open area with grass

Species - Chevin now available for all imperials

Dromunn Kaas

Codex available @ X:-471, Y:685, Z:-24, behind Nonzo Oshorr. It’s a crate/box beside the tent

-----------------------------------------------

only 10 Species still bugged !!!

1. Cathar

2. Houk

3. Kel Dor

4. Mon Calamari

5. Sith Pureblood

6. Abyssin

7. Dashade

8. Duros

9. Colicoid

10. Zabrak (for Trooper and Smuggler)

Edited by EnmaAii

4 achievements bugged now:

1) makrin with fire on makeb

2) 200k damage in alderaan wz

3) all "Nar Shaddaa Nightlife" event achievements have been disappeared since patch 2.9

4) pets, titles, vehicles, weapons ach have 0 points values

Edited by EnmaAii

Because achievements are also mentioned in this thread:

up to all "Nar Shaddaa Nightlife" event achievements have been disappeared since patch 2.9. This has not been corrected with the last few patches.

This isn't the case for all players. I just checked my achievements, and I still have everything from the Nightlife event.

Hi Guys,

I'm missing one location codex entry and I guess it's CZ-198. But I don't know how to get it (even google doesn't help!). But I saw someone who had all location entries, so it must be possible.

Can anybody help me?

For CZ-198, you need the macrobinoculars. Go to CZ-198 and in the landing area before you enter the daily area, use your binocs to look off to the side, you should see two very tall skyscrapers connected by a bridge that indicate as scannable. It's a bit tricky to find the exact spot that will let you scan it, so just keep at it until you get it.

For CZ-198, you need the macrobinoculars. Go to CZ-198 and in the landing area before you enter the daily area, use your binocs to look off to the side, you should see two very tall skyscrapers connected by a bridge that indicate as scannable. It's a bit tricky to find the exact spot that will let you scan it, so just keep at it until you get it.

It may be bugged too. I remember that it was a difficult one to trigger the binocs and scan the towers, but now it doesn't seem to give the entry even when you can scan the towers with your macrobinocs.

The target reticule lights up orange, the zoom effect occurs, reticule starts rotating, castbar in top fills up and the scan data panel slides in top-right but is empty. And in my chat appears an empty system feedback timestamp.

End Result = no codex entry

Edited by LeJarC