New to JC? How about some intros.

Nitromonger

I am an originally from Kellers Void and have been here on Jedi Covenant since the first round of merges. However, it would be nice to see who the new people are. So, I am stealing this from the PoT5 forums, thought it had some potential. I am sure I ran into some new faces last night. If you would rather remain inconspicuous I can respect that.

Please post in this thread & make an introduction in the following format.

Original Name(s): _________

Jedi Covenant Name(s): _________ (many lost their name to transfer)

Previous Server: _________

Primary faction: _________

-----------------------------------------------------

Looking forward to representing in PVP & getting used to the new community.

Edited by Nitromonger

Being that I get on late because of the time zone difference, I miss most my guild activities and most are gone to bed already when I log in. But I always had all the late night pvpers to keep me company. Now I don't even have that anymore :(

Fleet is a ghost town and my friends lists are all but empty now. It's so sad.

Edited by ace_boogie

Being that I get on late because of the time one difference, I miss most my guild activities and most are gone to bed already when I log in. But I always had all the late night pvpers to keep me company. Now I don't even have that anymore :(

Add Tristain on pub side to your friends list. Imp side its Soul and Lil'Focker with special characters in the name. No worries there, I have your sniper on friends list for both imp toons. If I see you on, I will throw you an invite.

I'd have to agree with Ace-Boogie on how i feel on JC (as far as PvP goes). All the people that were serious/semi-serious about pvp seem to have all left. Seems like only a few stragglers from the heavy pvp guilds are sticking around for a bit, though if I remember correctly Beer Thirty, Prime-Defense, and Unicorn Stampede plan on sticking to JC (at least for now). I may have to get in with one of them because solo queueing gets boring XD. I'm still on the fence about whether to transfer or not so I don't want to rush into a guild that definitively wants to transfer, but I am not enjoying pvp as much as I used to as a guildless scrub :cool:.

To the OP: Welcome to JC. If you are interested in the PvE scene I'm sure you will have no trouble finding a guild that raids regularly

Being that I get on late because of the time zone difference, I miss most my guild activities and most are gone to bed already when I log in. But I always had all the late night pvpers to keep me company. Now I don't even have that anymore :(

Come to POT5. You know you want to.

I usually pvp at night but probably not much after this week. :(

I feel ya, i usually pvp in the morning before work and waited over an hour this morning with no pop, sigh i could have stayed on my old server if i wanted to play alone :(

So pvp on this server isn't what it used to be.

How bout pve? This is east coast's pve server but it looks like the ranking pve guilds are mostly from pot5. chosen, severity, (not ranking but mox and tempest over there as well). DnT is also there

Ace Darth Nihilus

Friendly Fire Tomb of Freedon Nadd

Frog Darth Nihilus

Memories of Xendor Prophecy of the Five

Messores Republicae Prophecy of the Five

Severity Gaming Prophecy of the Five

Carnage Gaming The Shadowlands

Chosen Prophecy of the Five

Unleashed T3-M4

Stoic The Shadowlands

Iñstinct Mantle of the Force

Lethal Dose Fifty Jedi Covenant

Select Few The Harbinger

Dark Eclipse Jedi Covenant

Frog Darth Nihilus

Ace Darth Nihilus

Thelyn Ennor Jar'Kai Sword

Level Capped The Bastion

Seksmisja The Red Eclipse

Undercon The Shadowlands

Select Few The Harbringer

REIGN Jung Ma

Midian The Harbringer

8-man pve

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amw9QCWD3lrKdDJLc2VubW1KQVI5LU1SUHBhYXFkc2c#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Atlgph9FnuiOdFphZHJRWWp2MFdpYXhtRDdsSHN1eFE#gid=11

To the OP: Welcome to JC. If you are interested in the PvE scene I'm sure you will have no trouble finding a guild that raids regularly

I've been here on JC since the first wave of transfers last summer, most people who PvP know who I am. I was just trying to roll out the welcome mat to anyone who might have come here. I guess if we have any new faces they aren't looking for one.

Speaking for B30, we are in the process of moving to pot5. I've transferred my sniper there and most of our rated team has a toon or 2 there already. We still have a large guild presence on JC but that may dwindle down

So pvp on this server isn't what it used to be.

How bout pve? This is east coast's pve server but it looks like the ranking pve guilds are mostly from pot5. chosen, severity, (not ranking but mox and tempest over there as well). DnT is also there

Ace Darth Nihilus

Frog Darth Nihilus

Memories of Xendor Prophecy of the Five

Messores Republicae Prophecy of the Five

Unleashed T3-M4

Stoic The Shadowlands

Iñstinct Mantle of the Force

Lethal Dose Fifty Jedi Covenant

Select Few The Harbinger

Frog Darth Nihilus

Ace Darth Nihilus

Thelyn Ennor Jar'Kai Sword

Level Capped The Bastion

Seksmisja The Red Eclipse

Undercon The Shadowlands

Select Few The Harbringer

REIGN Jung Ma

Midian The Harbringer

8-man pve

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Amw9QCWD3lrKdDJLc2VubW1KQVI5LU1SUHBhYXFkc2c#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Atlgph9FnuiOdFphZHJRWWp2MFdpYXhtRDdsSHN1eFE#gid=11

I'm not sure where you got that info from.. If you are looking for the top US East PvE guild it is here on JC.

Republic Gentlemen is #6 in world, #2 US, #1 East Coast and Server

yep i know but say

pot5 - 16-m chosen and severity #1 and #2. previous tier 16-m mox US#1, for 8-man US#1 sucka (bastion), and ofc you guys here on JC.

I've been here on JC since the first wave of transfers last summer, most people who PvP know who I am. I was just trying to roll out the welcome mat to anyone who might have come here. I guess if we have any new faces they aren't looking for one.

Welcome to JC, OP. You have some pretty big shoes to fill.

apparently not everyone

im not new to the server, but ill introduce myself anyway.

Original Server: Sith Meditation Sphere, which I left before the first round of server mergers were announced so i had a few abandoned toons from there. (Cerebrus Legacy)

After abandoning SMS due to its low population i started my new legacy on Canderous Ordo (Goa'uld Legacy)

Canderous Ordo was then merged into Jedi Covenant (maintained Goa'uld Legacy).

So Sith Meditation Sphere -> Canderous Ordo (to start a new legacy with a high population) -> then merged into Jedi Covenant.

While I have characters on both factions and members in my guild's sister guild, I maintain a connection with the Empire side more. (Less Imperial Entanglements is Republic Guild; Imperial Entanglements is Empire Guild).

Current Character Names: Skodan-Sniper (Main), Sakmet-Assassin, Sekmat-Operative, Skoden-Powertech, Skorden-Vanguard, Skodren-Mercenary, Skordeli-Sage, Ajibe-Juggernaut, Sikmat-Guardian, Skorana-Scoundrel, Skorina-Marauder

*(skorden and skodren may be reversed), im at work atm, so i may have mixed up a couple

Edited by Skodan