The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

More Classes

I think that The Rise Of The Hurt Cartel contained a new class for each faction. I notices right when the game came out that the Imperial Agent and Bounty Hunters were the only "shooters" that used blasters.They need to add Imperial troopers and as for republic they need to add a scout type class that could make up for the lack of long range. Similar to the agent a scout can be the republic form of an agent. As for the Imperials they need actual troopers. Through all the artwork,videos,and gameplay there has been soldiers of the empire but none have actually been a playable part of the game.

I think that The Rise Of The Hurt Cartel contained a new class for each faction. I notices right when the game came out that the Imperial Agent and Bounty Hunters were the only "shooters" that used blasters.They need to add Imperial troopers and as for republic they need to add a scout type class that could make up for the lack of long range. Similar to the agent a scout can be the republic form of an agent. As for the Imperials they need actual troopers. Through all the artwork,videos,and gameplay there has been soldiers of the empire but none have actually been a playable part of the game.

And Sith are the only melee. What exactly is your point? Not against the idea of more classes, doubtful it'll happen as they don't want to continue class stories, but two range and two melee classes for each side.

Smuggler is the agent equivalent and troopers are the BH equivalent on pub side. If they added any sort of class I'd love to see a Mezzer type of class, someone who could give us faster energy regen do a little damage, control up to a gold and use it as a pet to help fight and buff the tanks a little. Dont like to use WoW terminology, but everyone seems to understand that. They could call it like...idk controller/dominator, for pub/imp.