Dumbest Sith Lord Ever

Pietrastor

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's been a few years, but if i remember correctly the sequence of events goes:

1. Anakin tells Mace Windu that the Chancellor is a Sith Lord.

2. Mace Windu and other Jedi go to confront Palpatine.

3. Predictably, a fight ensues.

4. Anakin arrives to see Windu fighting Palpatine, and Windu asks for help.

Now, where I have a problem:

5. Anakin seems surprised that Jedi confronting a Sith Lord (that he told them about) leads to a conflict, and chooses to aid Palpatine.

I haven't read the book version, but it just seems to me like there's a logical disconnect. Someone please explain? :confused:

Anakin was surprised that Windy was going to kill him. It's at this point that Anakin chooses to intervene and turns to the darkside.

He is weak. Whether you choose to see it or not, is up to you. Anyone who succumbs to peer pressure is a red flag. The fact you cannot see the obvious is rather comical.

Peer pressure would have resulted in him going along with the hordes of Jedi not the one sith.

If we are considering EU and this game, I will toss in a vote for the Sith Lord (his name eludes me) on Korriban who is doing research on the Tukata brains and sends you into a tomb to get a good one. You can choose to betray him or not.

Exactly what he did from the onset. Then he was easily influenced by one, which is even more pathetic.

You're kind of like a Chihuahua, aren't ya? This tiny, annoying little thing. All bark and no bite.

Not once in this thread have you made a coherent thought, or supplied anything to back up your ridiculous statements. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Nope, British spelling (America uses IZE, we mostly use ISE), Vader was a master strategist, he organised hundreds of campaigns, and won. His depictitions in the films don't do him justice.

He was also one of the top Jedi Generals of the Clone Wars as Anakin.

Exactly what he did from the onset. Then he was easily influenced by one, which is even more pathetic.

as, so you're weak for agreeing with anybody no matter the reason.

You know sometimes it's not being weak, its being convinced.

Or did you ever do something that nobody in the world thought was a good idea?

Edited by Trimaxion

The evidence you seem to be searching for is in the movies. Again, I suggest you watch them.
Oh I've made my argument and provided my evidence, don't expect me to do the same for you. Really I only have your word that you've actually watched the movies, and your word is a little shaky to say the least.

You're kind of like a Chihuahua, aren't ya? This tiny, annoying little thing. All bark and no bite.

Not once in this thread have you made a coherent thought, or supplied anything to back up your ridiculous statements. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Probably because it's rather obvious, but I'll entertain this for the slow witted such as yourself. The following are just a few, far too monotonous to list anymore.

1) EP 2 - We'll take the slaughtering of the Raider village after his mother died. I get why, but either way, he's weak, couldn't control himself.

2) EP 2 - Didn't have the stones to admit he loved someone and hid it from the council.

3) EP 3 - Far too many in this one, but here's a couple. Finally gave into his dark side and tried to kill his mentor and of course the very person he supposedly loved. You could argue semantics on the latter.

4) EP 6 - The fact he gave in and actually brought his son to the Emperor, only to follow that up by tossing his new mentor into the chasm to save his son once the realization finally set in regards to what was really happening.

I'm sure this won't be enough for ardent followers. But facts are facts, he's weak minded.

Oh I've made my argument and provided my evidence, don't expect me to do the same for you. Really I only have your word that you've actually watched the movies, and your word is a little shaky to say the least.

This evidence you're referring to, is nothing more than excuses for his actions. Very common.

as, so you're weak for agreeing with anybody no matter the reason.

You know sometimes it's not being weak, its being convinced.

Or did you ever do something that nobody in the world thought was a good idea?

People make mistakes all the time, we're human, but to be convinced of something that is borderline stupidity and then continue that trend is something completely different.

Those aren't examples of a weak mind though are they. Merely decisions you disagree with, I suppose you'd have told the council you lived padme and not become a jed instead. Can't see that relationship lasting long.

As to the last point, he spends the whole film trying to turn luke to his side to rule and defeat the emperor, even at the end he never lets go of that.

People make mistakes all the time, we're human, but to be convinced of something that is borderline stupidity and then continue that trend is something completely different.
to be convinced to be the second most powerful man in the galaxy ruling millions with an iron fist is a "stupidity"?

(even the emperor didn't know he'd be cyborgified)

Those aren't examples of a weak mind though are they. Merely decisions you disagree with, I suppose you'd have told the council you lived padme and not become a jed instead. Can't see that relationship lasting long.

As to the last point, he spends the whole film trying to turn luke to his side to rule and defeat the emperor, even at the end he never lets go of that.

Do yourself a favor and use the very same device you're using to respond to this thread and look up weak minded. Some that I listed are the epitome of being weak minded.

Do yourself a favor and use the very same device you're using to respond to this thread and look up weak minded. Some that I listed are the epitome of being weak minded.

Neither foolish nor silly, and he has displayed intelligence. You merely disagree with his choices from the perspective of hindsight and out of universe knowledge.

Conviction wise he stands by them for fair periods of time, growing up desiring to become a jedi but gradually becoming disillusioned and eventually turning away from them.

You can only make decisions based on the info at hand.

Probably because it's rather obvious, but I'll entertain this for the slow witted such as yourself. The following are just a few, far too monotonous to list anymore.

1) EP 2 - We'll take the slaughtering of the Raider village after his mother died. I get why, but either way, he's weak, couldn't control himself.

2) EP 2 - Didn't have the stones to admit he loved someone and hid it from the council.

3) EP 3 - Far too many in this one, but here's a couple. Finally gave into his dark side and tried to kill his mentor and of course the very person he supposedly loved. You could argue semantics on the latter.

4) EP 6 - The fact he gave in and actually brought his son to the Emperor, only to follow that up by tossing his new mentor into the chasm to save his son once the realization finally set in regards to what was really happening.

I'm sure this won't be enough for ardent followers. But facts are facts, he's weak minded.

1) He's weak because he took revenge on the savages that killed his mother? Really? Who else would not do the same? How many others have given into revenge? Countless.

2) He admitted to Padme that he loved her and got married, despite risking being expelled from the Jedi Council. Which is what would have happened if he had told the Jedi. In fact it was Padme who was really against revealing it, to quote the movie you have supposedly watched:

Padmé: "No, not here..."

Anakin: "Yes, here! I'm tired of this hiding, I don't care if people know we're married!"

3) Anakin is not the only one to give into the dark side and do terrible things. You forget that Star Wars takes place in a fictional universe were their is a mystical energy called the Force. The dark side is not just a question of 'peer pressure' its a physical energy that controls you. Anakin didn't just get angry, he was overwhelmed and corrupted.

Exar Kun, Revan, Malak, Dooku, Jacen Solo, Kreia, Luke Skywalker are just a few who have allowed the dark side to control them. At least Vader had the strength of will to turn back to the light. You can call all these people weak minded but it won't get you anywhere.

4) Having all your limbs chopped off and force to wear a mechanical suit for the rest of your live, as well as having to bear the guilt of being responsible for killing your wife and unborn child, all the while being manipulated and controlled by the dark side of the Force and the most powerful Sith Lord in galactic history is going to have an effect. The fact that he broke free of all that only a point in his favour.

I'm afraid your going to have to do better than that.

What would you do? Some old man is being nice to me! HE'S A SITH!

Lets remember the only reason that Anakin continued with Sidious' plan is because he wanted to save Padme.

Su uh, he thought it was good idea to murder thousands, including children, to save 1 person. Ok :rak_02:

Su uh, he thought it was good idea to murder thousands, including children, to save 1 person. Ok :rak_02:
Well yeah... do anything for love? I'd kill for you? I can't live without you? Any of these ring a bell, strike a chord? Sure it was a little extreme, but then we are forgetting that Anakin was under the influence of the dark side as is often said in the movies. At least he had a reason for his actions while other Sith Lords would do the same for the sake of being Sith.

1) He's weak because he took revenge on the savages that killed his mother? Really? Who else would not do the same? How many others have given into revenge? Countless.

2) He admitted to Padme that he loved her and got married, despite risking being expelled from the Jedi Council. Which is what would have happened if he had told the Jedi. In fact it was Padme who was really against revealing it, to quote the movie you have supposedly watched:

Padmé: "No, not here..."

Anakin: "Yes, here! I'm tired of this hiding, I don't care if people know we're married!"

3) Anakin is not the only one to give into the dark side and do terrible things. You forget that Star Wars takes place in a fictional universe were their is a mystical energy called the Force. The dark side is not just a question of 'peer pressure' its a physical energy that controls you. Anakin didn't just get angry, he was overwhelmed and corrupted.

Exar Kun, Revan, Malak, Dooku, Jacen Solo, Kreia, Luke Skywalker are just a few who have allowed the dark side to control them. At least Vader had the strength of will to turn back to the light. You can call all these people weak minded but it won't get you anywhere.

4) Having all your limbs chopped off and force to wear a mechanical suit for the rest of your live, as well as having to bear the guilt of being responsible for killing your wife and unborn child, all the while being manipulated and controlled by the dark side of the Force and the most powerful Sith Lord in galactic history is going to have an effect. The fact that he broke free of all that only a point in his favour.

I'm afraid your going to have to do better than that.

No need to "do better than that". You've again illustrated a plethora of excuses.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.