KOTOR Vibroblades

Hendar

I was thinking the same thing just last night.

I hate most of the vibro weapon appearances in swtor. They look so bizarre. I genuinely want to see proper BLADES like the Cathar Honour Sword.

• 1 month later...
It would be nice. I was rather surprised that there are no simple swords in SWtOR. They're either massive and ornate ala the Cathar Honor sword or they look like practice weapons. This isn't to complain about those weapons -- I love the Cathar Honor sword, and the new blade from the new daily area's rep vendor -- but it'd be nice to have something simple, elegant, and straightforward for a non-lightsaber blade, definitely.

Yes, swords that look like swords is a good idea, there are a few, but there shouldn't be any that don't

The sword you start with as a Jedi is bad, but the one you start with as a Sith is even more stupid, The Sith are evil so why am I using a ROUND BLADE?

Please replace all the Vibroswords/Techblades with proper swords, the ones in Kotor and Kotor2 were brilliant.

Sadly we either get some sort of stunsticks or rediculous anime swords. Neither seem appropriate and I would like to see real swords.

cathar swords are kind of meh, step in the good direction but the little sword at the side looks like it would throw off the weapon's balance.