Show off your Trooper!

Scrump

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you happen to remember where you got most of those peices i know the red chest is from alderran.

Quest rewards from missions on Balmorra, mostly towards the later parts, as well as the bonus series missions there. I think its called the Vanguard Elite or Elite Vanguard set..

Red chest piece from Alderaan you speak of isn't exactly the chest piece that he is wearing.

So this is my new set of armor. The set is called "TD-17A Colossus" and every single piece of it is moddable including the belt.

It's all random drops and is not rewarded by any content (flashpoints, quests. comms). All pieces appear to be L47+ and they require the Trooper class so companions can't wear it. I sometimes find pieces on the GTN. I looted the chest, leggings, and boots and then bought the belt, gloves, and helmet off the GTN.

I particularly like the set because, AFAIK, it includes the only moddable helmet in that appearance and it's my favorite helmet look.

>>TD-17A Colossus Armor Set

The rifle I'm holding is the "Black Talon Scout's Rifle" which can be either looted from the Esseles FP or purchased for 12 Coruscant comms from the "Specialty Goods Vendor" in the Senate Market.

Outcast Prototype chest & legs are from Taris Heroics, the final two during the Bonus Series -> Knight Fall and another I can't remember the name of, but you can get it on the way to where you go for Knight Fall.

The helmet is craftable, but requires an Armour Mech who's learned the schematic.

You'll have to apply your own mods for the helmet, and probably more to upgrade the chest & legs too.

Edited by Fyurii

Here is another shot of Battlemaster. I was trying to capture the Rakata color crystal in this shot.

http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa381/joetacticwol/BMRAKATACRYSTAL.jpg

As you can see, it looks just like a rakata lightsaber, black inside with dark blue outside. I think it is very cool looking as bullets. The cannon model is for the Project STORM Cannon and he is wearing almost all Columi gear.

As you can see, it looks just like a rakata lightsaber, black inside with dark blue outside. I think it is very cool looking as bullets.

To be honest, all the black cored colours look good as blaster fire, but not as 'saber blades.

Here's mine. I craft all my own armor and normally look like a mish-mash of stuff. For once all my gear goes together. In the light the black looking paint on my armor has a copper-ish hue to it. I really like it.

http://img832.imageshack.us/img832/2947/screenshot2012030612170.jpg

By select20 at 2012-03-06

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/7700/screenshot2012030612094.jpg

By select20 at 2012-03-06