Duel event. July, 2013

Zhoman

Dumb rule.

Also I see no valid reason to prohibit it.

Agreed.

Thats why discussion is opened at this question.

And prohibition was because of alot of whine after last dueling event.

But if we have a tournament between adv.classes, then didnt see any reason to prohibit it. Just need few more voices against prohibition

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed.

Thats why discussion is opened at this question.

And prohibition was because of alot of whine after last dueling event.

But if we have a tournament between adv.classes, then didnt see any reason to prohibit it. Just need few more voices against prohibition

Ah ok.

Baddies gonna hate anyway.

Implying that anyone that has interest for SV NiM is relevant anyway...

Ignorance does not become you. Plenty of guilds out there who are no1 in PVE and top in PVP. One of these guilds just joined TOFN and you would know this but you got your head so far stuck up your ....

Ignorance does not become you. Plenty of guilds out there who are no1 in PVE and top in PVP. One of these guilds just joined TOFN and you would know this but you got your head so far stuck up your ....

Although i think that the PvE side of nostrum left for friendlyfire, could be wrong though :)

Same guild flag, different team.

Doesn't exactly count...

Low players activity on PvP server is very sad - less challenge, less action - as for me its very sad, whatever you think about us or event.

Sorcs vs sages will start the event (its about 30 mins to determine the winner)

For now

Gerikke can only play at july, 14

Exilove can only play at july 13-14

Better for all then to finish their matches at 1st day.

july, 13 - taking a break

july, 14 - remaining matches should be finished

Joining on my mando, but I can only make it on the 14th D:

Also it seems there will only be 1 mando/merc and 1 pt/vg, what do they do, hold hands? I don't mind, just asking

Edited by Suryi

Joining on my mando, but I can only make it on the 14th D:

Also it seems there will only be 1 mando/merc and 1 pt/vg, what do they do, hold hands? I don't mind, just asking

No1 know how many ppl before deadline wanna join this event, then every1 decides for himself to taking part

Sure i can add u into tournament, if u want to came to Voss at july, 14 only for 1 duel :)

as for me, every duel is funny, if both players know what to do, even some duels have no place in current wz's realities