Eternity Vault Achievements

Gidrea

Sorry if it was missed! I try to read every new thread in these forums, but sometimes things will slip through.

Hope you didn't take my reply as complaining about my post being missed/ignored! I was just wanting to verify another instance of the bug :)

I sent a bug report about EV HM a full month ago, do those actually get read? :(

Anyway, can anyone else clarify for me, is EV the only one messed up in this way right now? In other words, should I bother going for the KP/EC achievements right now, or are those messed up in some way as well? I'd rather not waste my time getting a group together just to find a bug that'll make me do it again after it's fixed :)

Edited by partylikeaturtle

I just checked my Acheivement log, and found these inconsitenicies:

Eternity Vault:

I have the achievement "Cracking the Vault" for completing Nightmare Mode in less than two hours, but not "Solving the Ancient Pylons" or "Defeating the Infernal Council" or d"Defeating Soa" in NM. Obviously if we defeated Soa, and finished the run in less that two hours, we defeated all the bosses.

I've never been in a 16-player op, so I know those are not correct.

Also, in Karagga's Palace, I have "Surviving Past Karagga" in nightmare mode, but not the other bosses. But, I'm not sure I ever survived the whole run in NM, so it may be the last one is the one that's bugged. We've done it in HM, so maybe that's the bug.

I've only done EC, TFB, and S&V in story mode, so I can't comment on the HM/NM achievements. All the story mode ones are present.

Hi Gidrea,

Thanks for this report! As far as I can see, we don't have it in our system; once verified, it'll be added to the Known Issues. Please keep an eye out for it there.

o/''\o

Well I sent in a ticket about this about a week or two ago :( First to Customer Service, then I was told to resubmit as a bug report.

I just checked my Acheivement log, and found these inconsitenicies:

Eternity Vault:

I have the achievement "Cracking the Vault" for completing Nightmare Mode in less than two hours, but not "Solving the Ancient Pylons" or "Defeating the Infernal Council" or d"Defeating Soa" in NM. Obviously if we defeated Soa, and finished the run in less that two hours, we defeated all the bosses.

I've never been in a 16-player op, so I know those are not correct.

Also, in Karagga's Palace, I have "Surviving Past Karagga" in nightmare mode, but not the other bosses. But, I'm not sure I ever survived the whole run in NM, so it may be the last one is the one that's bugged. We've done it in HM, so maybe that's the bug.

I've only done EC, TFB, and S&V in story mode, so I can't comment on the HM/NM achievements. All the story mode ones are present.

So we did a fun run of 8m NiM EV last night with 6 people and I wanted to do it because i needed the puzzle, council and soa and the timed run (already had title so broke) achievement. Upon completing the 3 bosses I was rewarded with 16man story mode achievements but I got the NiM Timed Run Achievement.

Sorry if it was missed! I try to read every new thread in these forums, but sometimes things will slip through.

Yeah, right. I've been posting bugs to do with the Flashpoints and Ops for quite some time and you haven't even bothered to acknowledge that you know of them.

• 4 months later...
It's still not fixed. I did Eternity Vault 8 man nightmare mode twice now and the achievement for Solving the Ancient Pylons, the Infernal Council and Soa are not unlocking. Yet the "Nightmare Mode" achievements have all unlocked :rolleyes: Edited by RevansSoul