Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Bioware, please close this PVP section until 45% of players are lvl50

totofrito

all you read is low level people whining about their classes and other classes skills. Let them get to 50 and then come and write about your in game unsatisfactory events.

Play - have fun - get to 50 - in the meantime, please learn to adapt.

get to 50

get to 50

get to 50

get to 50

get to 50

get to 50

get to 50

get to 50

get to 50

llod adopt lol edited it out

Edited by totofrito

all you read is low level people whining about their classes and other classes skills. Let them get to 50 and then come and write about your in game unsatisfactory events.

Play - have fun - get to 50 - in the meantime, please learn to adopt.

get to 50

get to 50

get to 50

get to 50

get to 50

get to 50

get to 50

get to 50

get to 50

I LoL'd.

Are you saying everything up to 50 doesn't matter? That the 'low level people' just need to roll over and take it? I'd argue 1-49 is just as important as 50 when it comes to determining the success of a game.

The only thing I'd like to see changed is how some classes have access to a lot of early game CC but others have to wait a long time(mostly the Warriors/Knights.)

I see no reason why they couldn't spread it out a little better over 1-50, Jugg doesn't get a single CC until 24 and it's a channeled one to boot.

I concur that things are balanced around 50, but doesn't mean they can't do some QoL adjustments.

Pvp should be something sampled throughout the game. Yes, higher levelled players ought to have an advantage, because otherwise, what incentive is there to get to the level cap, but no, people who are level 20ish, shouldn't be so gimped for pvp that they might as well not even play it.

Taking into account only the last level is a poor balance tool, because if no one enjoys playing their class up to that point then it won't matter how balanced they are in the end. Balance needs to be achieved across the development of the class. While that is not going to always be possible, that should be the goal.

The only thing I'd like to see changed is how some classes have access to a lot of early game CC but others have to wait a long time(mostly the Warriors/Knights.)

I see no reason why they couldn't spread it out a little better over 1-50, Jugg doesn't get a single CC until 24 and it's a channeled one to boot.

I concur that things are balanced around 50, but doesn't mean they can't do some QoL adjustments.

Oddly, I see this as the only real issue right now in the bolster system. Drop a CC down some levels for the Warriors/Knights and the PvP will probably be the most balanced I've yet seen in a game.

Still a few issues outside of balance issues (i.e. horrible Ops frame, activation lag) but on a game on day two, its been very solid so far.

I run a Vengeance spec'd Juggy and I have not had any issues leveling up through PVP or PVE. At level 10 I starting queueing for PVP and I am now 27 with about 75% of my EXP gained through WZs. The biggest issue I see personally is a lack in knowledge about how to play the classes. Level or not you need to learn how to play your class in this game (and learn other classes too, remember knowledge is the greatest weapon in any fight). I can assure you that at levels below 50 you are still 100% viable in PVP. I try to stay close to my healers and guard them while taunting enemies not attacking me but even when there are no healers around I can still dish out enough damage and properly timed CC's to kill any class.

PVP is not about level in this game and shouldn't be IMHO. All levels are viable and it is 100% possible for a group of level 10's to win a WZ against a group of 50's. The 50's may have some more tools but good strategy and team play will win games over straight DPS in this game everyday and twice on sunday.

If you have questions about Juggies or Mara's send me a PM and I will be happy to help you.

First, you should adopt some English. Second, where does "45%" come from? That is a completely arbitrary number. People should give feedback at all levels regardless of experience because it represents the player base.

75.1563453218564765% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.