CM Regen Items Not Working Properly for Hunters/Troopers

Labrant

I noticed something was off yesterday when I was using the Kolto Tank on my merc but I shrugged it off till today when I decided to compare it to the "Recharge and Reload" skill. Sure enough I found an issue. It still regenerates health just fine (i think) but it doesn't do jack for the class energy pool like it should.

I tested this out on my other characters (of different classes) and it works properly for every class except Bounty Hunters and Republic Troopers.

While I was at it I also tried out the Remote Control Starship that I have on my Powertech as well and it also doesnt speed up the class regen so that isnt working either. I am assuming this means any of the Cartel Market items that, when used, regenerate health and class energy pool like they say they do in the description aren't working as they should for Hunters and Troopers.

As easy as it is to just use the Class regen skill as a work around, it would be nice if this was fixed cause it would defeat the purpose of having the item if it isn't doing what it's supposed to

Thanks in advance :)

Ok i did double check and the items do regen health quicker but it is the energy pool that isnt regenerating faster like it should..

I find it odd though that this is both Bounty Hunter and Trooper specific issue when they have different energy pool types

• Dev Post

Hi there,

We had a bug with rest items not properly restoring Ammo for Troopers that was fixed way back in Game Update 1.6.2, and based on what you're saying, this might be broken once again.

Thanks for your report! We'll investigate.

Edited by AmberGreen

Hi there,

We had a bug with rest items not properly restoring Ammo for Troopers that was fixed way back in Game Update 1.6.2, and based on what you're saying, this might be broken once again.

While you're fixing and working on rest abilities, could you have a look at the following thread and possibly implement the changes proposed:

Edited by Glzmo

"Takes off Sunglasses" My god, Gizmo is a genius. Glowing eyes red/gold should be a perma buff that we can click off, or have it go away after death.

I agree, my Life Day Orb/Kolto Tank are not restoring my trooper's ammo as much as it should.

Hi there,

Life Day Orb still only has 10 seconds of channeling as opposed to the rest abilities' 15. Mind investigating why that is so too?

While you're fixing and working on rest abilities, could you have a look at the following thread and possibly implement the changes proposed:

I think the problem with that idea is that people could turn it on and walk away from their computers for hours and not get kicked to the login screen.

Back on topic, I thought that the toys seemed to work slow on my bh. Didn't think anything of it though.

Hi there,

It's not just Troopers. Bounty Hunters as well. I hadnt tested my Merc Rattataki's Shadow Boxing but if that is bugged too for Troopers it probably is for Bounty Hunters as well. Seems that anything that isn't the class regen skill won't work on the energy pool for Troopers/Hunters

Bright side is if it was a previous bug, at least yall know how to fix it already. Thanks for responding

Edited by Labrant

Hi there,

I think the problem with that idea is that people could turn it on and walk away from their computers for hours and not get kicked to the login screen.

Back on topic, I thought that the toys seemed to work slow on my bh. Didn't think anything of it though.

There is already one skill, the Twi'lek Parlor Dance that channels for 9999 seconds. You do get auto-disconnected while using that without any other input, thus that would be the case with these abilities as well. Which means your concern is actually a non-issue. Edited by Glzmo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I want this fixed too. My trooper and BH healers desperately want this kolto tank!

yeah My merc uses the Kolto Tank and my PT uses the remote starship (I have him dressed up in the covert pilot set with the model bomber pet... it makes sense!)

• 3 weeks later...

So i tested out the Emergency Medical Table that was just released in the BSC rep vendor. It works correctly with my trooper and bounty hunters.

BUT the Remote Starship, Kolto Tank, and race skills still are bugged for those classes.

I feel like I'm getting trolled by the devs now.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Also the Rattakai racial Shadow Boxing won't build stacks of fury when I'm Carnage spec on my Marauder.

that's because it's not supposed to.......... the carnage spec skill requires use of the marauder regen ability, NOT a racial ability or toy

By the way, to the Devs (or at least the managing Forum Moderator), the issues mentioned in this thread have STILL not been fixed. Are these details being relayed at all to the devs?

In addition to Remote Control Starship and Kolto Tank toys not regenerating Energy Pool for Bounty Hunter/Trooper classes like it should, you can add the new Gree Digitization Cube that was released in the last patch in the Gree Reputation vendor. I just got through checking it out and it's also bugged for said classes.

Also, is there an Email I can submit a ticket to? Because there isnt a ticket Form at all in the Support tab. Suggesting I go In-game to submit this ticket or call the phone number doesnt exactly seem effective for this kind of situation

Edited by Labrant

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.