LD50 says goodbye to JC

Utopii

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck to you guys, but I personally won't miss you. Not being a PvPer the one dealing I had with your guild was durring the opening days of the Gree event. you were rude inconsiderate and only out for yourselves. I'm glad you are moving to a server that is meant for that style of game play. Good luck.

Good luck to you guys, but I personally won't miss you. Not being a PvPer the one dealing I had with your guild was durring the opening days of the Gree event. you were rude inconsiderate and only out for yourselves. I'm glad you are moving to a server that is meant for that style of game play. Good luck.

Yeah, why should you pvp in the pvp zone? :rolleyes:

Grudges are bad for your soul.

Only speaking for myself when I say this;

Good riddance and don't let the door hit you on the way out.

After seeing the Imp side of Jedi Covenant slowly dissolve because of the PVP imbalance I fully understand this sentiment. Kudos to the GM's who want to ramp up their competitive edge. While it was often times frustrating to not complete weeklies in time before the reset I'm sure our frustration was your boredom. Best of luck on POT5, I've seen videos and think it will be epic competition.

I for one enjoyed the Gree event, coming across a group of LD50, making the call out that the "Dirty Pubs" are controlling center and getting seven (7!) of us to hunt you guys down. Even had two stealthers do recon before we made our move. To no avail, haha.....got facerolled each time and had some good lulz, but the thrill of the hunt!!!!! :p

Good Luck all, you've made me a better player and I hope you not only represent Jedi Covenant well, but kick some ***.

Edited by _Adisa_

So what is your name going to be over on pot5? i heard a rumor that those bloodline kids went over to pot5 and stole the lethal dose 50 guild name already.

Come on, everyone knows Unicorn Stampede Took Bloodline and LD50 Tag or tried to do it.

Good try but you guys are so pathetic.

Edited by InmortaI

So what is your name going to be over on pot5? i heard a rumor that those bloodline kids went over to pot5 and stole the lethal dose 50 guild name already.

:eek::D

Curious , you guys always played white male jedis. Are you guys the pureblood xenophobes of star wars?

Edited by HuaRya
clarity