Phase walk, fix it so it doesn't block all other animations

Berjiz

I noticed that Phase Walks animation causes some problems with some bosses. A lot of the time their are various circles and stuff on the floor. If they get in an area where phase walk is you can't see them at all or just barley.

It seems that the phase walk circle gets imposed on top of the other stuff. It really needs to be changed so that it is at the bottom so any aoe circles can bee seen. I have partially had to stop using phase walk in some figths because people die from not seeing aoe circles.

• 4 months later...

I agree.

In some boss fights I'm forbidden by the healers to use my phasewalk because it hides deadly red circles from boss mechanics.

Either put it at the bottem or change it to a circle outline instead of a 'disk'.

Are you for real?

Like.. how about you just don't spec for the worthless healing increase so it isn't as big as a damn planet?

I mean what's the loss anyway if you aren't going to use it at all otherwise?

There's better talents to put your points in.

Like.. how about you just don't spec for the worthless healing increase so it isn't as big as a damn planet?

I mean what's the loss anyway if you aren't going to use it at all otherwise?

There's better talents to put your points in.

My 8 man ops healers, heal for 4500hps, thats 9000hps x 5% = 450hps that my Phasewalk heals.

Add to that the 2% extra incoming healing the talent gives. I would not call that worthless for a tank.

I'd like to use it as often as possible, hence the request to change the graphics.

My 8 man ops healers, heal for 4500hps, thats 9000hps x 5% = 450hps that my Phasewalk heals.

Add to that the 2% extra incoming healing the talent gives. I would not call that worthless for a tank.

I'd like to use it as often as possible, hence the request to change the graphics.

I was saying that instead of QQing, you could just spec out of it and still use the teleport.

Two recent examples of effects that are not or barely visible under Phasewalk:

Dread Pool (Dread palace HM - Dread Master Bestia)

Inferno (Dread palace - Dread Master Tyrans)

Edited by Xrat