Dear Bioware

MackumDog

Dear Bioware

Please can you give me my husband and children back. My husband comes in from work, eats his dinner and then rushes upstairs to his PC where he then sits playing the game you produced until 11pm. He says nothing to me other than 'Drink' or 'Food'

I feel his companion in the game gets more respect from me, and I am sure he is having sex with it, because he has not touched me since early release.

My two young sons play the game when they get home from school, their skin is starting to turn pale and I am sure that their fingers are getting longer.

Please bioware, I understand your game is good, but I need my husband and children, he has to start doing jobs around the house, the windows could do with a cleaning and we cannot see out soon. you know christmas is coming and if we dont get to the shops soon, it will be beans and toast for dinner.

Please for the sake of my marriage, and the poor dogs health..please

As long as nobody starts yelling, "Mom, get the bucket!" then I think you'll be fine.

If someone does start yelling that though, run. Do not look back. I'm talking Sodom and Gomorrah type do not look back. Just run and keep running until you collapse.

Dear Bioware

Please can you give me my husband and children back. My husband comes in from work, eats his dinner and then rushes upstairs to his PC where he then sits playing the game you produced until 11pm. He says nothing to me other than 'Drink' or 'Food'

I feel his companion in the game gets more respect from me, and I am sure he is having sex with it, because he has not touched me since early release.

My two young sons play the game when they get home from school, their skin is starting to turn pale and I am sure that their fingers are getting longer.

Please bioware, I understand your game is good, but I need my husband and children, he has to start doing jobs around the house, the windows could do with a cleaning and we cannot see out soon. you know christmas is coming and if we dont get to the shops soon, it will be beans and toast for dinner.

Please for the sake of my marriage, and the poor dogs health..please

I play games because I'm single. Ditch your kids and husband and come live with me.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.