Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Another lost subscription

theLast

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

actual experience and observation from real-life encounters is different from ignorance. semantics.

just because bioware is evil doesn't mean everyone is and it doesn't mean every corporation is. sure, there are a lot of evil corporations. monsanto, all of the big banks, enron (who is now defunct). we should elect better leaders to establish a decent SEC and DoJ, but there are still good people and good companies out there that live their life and still make reasonable profits without hurting or manipulating or scamming others. it really does happen in real life sometimes.

perhaps you are right.

some of you have a pretty horrible view of how the world works. in my day to day life, i really don't think everyone is out to get me or take everything they can from me. most people are actually quite kind and helpful. if i get in a relationship where the other person or entity just wants to take everything they can, to be honest those relationships probably don't last that long.

You're right, Most people are OK blokes, the faux cynicism of other repliers notwithstanding.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.